AngryWTBSearch a cheater

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Search a cheater
Hello Guys,
I search for a Hacker, who can kill a server with bombs or other.
Because the players and the administrators have accused us of cheating because we had together with friends helicopter (there was no reason) then we are banned. He said: fck the proof I'm here god
By the way tp me anyone please.

Skype: kackar121
Try buying a Spawning Service and maybe people want kill the server.
i alrdy take care of it, everyone else is free to ruin it for beeing rude to legit players
Quote Originally Posted by amg15 View Post
i alrdy take care of it, everyone else is free to ruin it for beeing rude to legit players
MPGH is nothing like a army that ruins servers.
U can buy Spawning Service and maybe some will ruin the server.
And in every server legit players get banned for hacking.
I banned alot of legit players too when I had my own server.
It happens and admins cant know if somebody plays legit or not.
Closing thread as OP received what he requested.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?