Spam bots should be released publicly?
I will let the community decide, vote yes to have them released or no to keep them private
Seriously is there anything good that can come out of releasing the spam bots publicly?
Maybe kabam will finally implement a solution or a part of a solution like, when teleporting was disabled in the nexus to stop the auto loot bots, it has decrees there effectiveness, but not put a complete stop to them.
What I would really like to see happen is kabam implementing ip banning, sure its not a foolproof method to stop the spam bots.
I am sure kabam have good reasons to not implement ip address banning, maybe there server ,database, ddos protection, setups, hinders there ability to do it efficiently, or correctly or at all.
The fact remains, there are 7-8 RWT websites, running 21 spam bots each, 1 for every server, some have 2 in each others have 4-5, they create new accounts at a very fast rate, and it all happens from one ip address per RWT websites
I can only think of reasons not to release the spam bots publicly
(1) new dev’s team, inexperience with the servers and there systems and code, they would most likely do something stupid like removing chat from the nexus or something stupider.
(2) it would divert the dev’s attention away from fixing bugs and making new content
(3) more spam bot’s
(4) a ton of new accounts will be created everyday, same thing happen with the auto loot bots, and the game was put on lock down while they deleted them, there was even talk of shutting the game down by kabam.
The motivation for me writing the spam bots was for me to have fully automated 24/7spam bots in every server.
The motivation for me releasing the spam bots is to see what kabam’s reaction will be.
Hey everyone, I am back ,(thanks to the wonderful global mod Flengo ), to confirm, I am binary coder (that will be my secondary account from now on).
Seriously is there anything good that can come out of releasing the spam bots publicly?
Maybe kabam will finally implement a solution or a part of a solution like, when teleporting was disabled in the nexus to stop the auto loot bots, it has decrees there effectiveness, but not put a complete stop to them.
What I would really like to see happen is kabam implementing ip banning, sure its not a foolproof method to stop the spam bots.
I am sure kabam have good reasons to not implement ip address banning, maybe there server ,database, ddos protection, setups, hinders there ability to do it efficiently, or correctly or at all.
The fact remains, there are 7-8 RWT websites, running 21 spam bots each, 1 for every server, some have 2 in each others have 4-5, they create new accounts at a very fast rate, and it all happens from one ip address per RWT websites
I can only think of reasons not to release the spam bots publicly
(1) new dev’s team, inexperience with the servers and there systems and code, they would most likely do something stupid like removing chat from the nexus or something stupider.
(2) it would divert the dev’s attention away from fixing bugs and making new content
(3) more spam bot’s
(4) a ton of new accounts will be created everyday, same thing happen with the auto loot bots, and the game was put on lock down while they deleted them, there was even talk of shutting the game down by kabam.
The motivation for me writing the spam bots was for me to have fully automated 24/7spam bots in every server.
The motivation for me releasing the spam bots is to see what kabam’s reaction will be.
Hey everyone, I am back ,(thanks to the wonderful global mod Flengo ), to confirm, I am binary coder (that will be my secondary account from now on).


