Don't u already have this?
I can clearly remember a video about someone called "TheDictator" HP hacking in SF2...
EDIT: And you guys said that I'm showing off?
Originally Posted by akinator
totally fake picture, you can easy see that you just used paint
UHUEHUEHUEHUHE
Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe
totally fake picture, you can easy see that you just used paint
UHUEHUEHUEHUHE
Dude, I have seen the menu for the hack. It's good...............
Will you release this soon?
Originally Posted by PandaBanda
Will you release this soon?
It's just painted
Originally Posted by iHunFer
It's just painted
LOL .
Originally Posted by akinator
LOL .
Omg it is real?
Why should it be fake? We all know akinator is good enough to code hacks like this!
Originally Posted by iHunFer
Omg it is real?
Originally Posted by PandaBanda
Why should it be fake? We all know akinator is good enough to code hacks like this!
We all don't know lol, maybe just you... or I...
it's real guys !
Cmon already upload it xD all i need is a wallhack (:
now tell me how did i fake m4a1 golden age...lol to get it you need vip level 2, that means a lot of time being vip, that also means no one is vip level 2 yet.