CS Vote Out

PollWho gets their cock back?
214 votes
Posts 1–15 of 131 · Page 1 of 9
CS Vote Out
Gather around, gather around, the get your cock back show is back in town.

Who deserves to get their cock back?

No rules.
One person gets out.
My butthole .
Time flies liek a mofo
PICK ME PICK ME PICK ME
Quote Originally Posted by Paralyze View Post
Voted @Color
Actually forgot Color is ineligible till the 15th's vote out.
Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post


Actually forgot Color is ineligible till the 15th's vote out.
Fuck, can I vote for someone else now? Or is my vote gone?
Quote Originally Posted by Paralyze View Post


Fuck, can I vote for someone else now? Or is my vote gone?
I doubt it will matter but just post your new vote. If it comes down to the wire, I'll use it.
Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post


I doubt it will matter but just post your new vote. If it comes down to the wire, I'll use it.
@ @KingDot
@Anusforce you got MY VOTE
------------ seems like the best choice to me
Need.
More.
Votes.
On.
DopeDog.
FAHK.
Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post

No rules.
.
oh it's on.
Posts 1–15 of 131 · Page 1 of 9
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us