What would you like to see in an HvH gamemode?

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
What would you like to see in an HvH gamemode?
I am making an hvh gamemode, if you haven't already heard.. what would you like to see in it?
kill streak counter pls, or ill add it
Quote Originally Posted by D3M0L1T10N View Post
kill streak counter pls, or ill add it
Don't touch mah files! And I will add it. Do you want it to be saved, so everytime you come on it will have the amount of kills you have had the whole time of playing on the server? Or just one life, then reset? Or both?
Quote Originally Posted by MeepDarknessMeep View Post
Don't touch mah files! And I will add it. Do you want it to be saved, so everytime you come on it will have the amount of kills you have had the whole time of playing on the server? Or just one life, then reset? Or both?
wat do u think, 1 lief #jb
also use my maps ask lord for them
I think it'd be cool if you created a system that would allow players to upload their own hacks to the server in different categories (Multihack, aimbot, ESP, Misc, etc) and then other players could open a menu that allowed them to browse these categories and download these hacks. Then players could rate the hacks 1-5 and everyone can see if a hack is worth downloading or not.

It would require some moderation to ensure people didn't upload hacks that would simply crash your game or spam lua errors but if done correctly i think it would be a great addition for a HvH server.
Quote Originally Posted by Atheon View Post
I think it'd be cool if you created a system that would allow players to upload their own hacks to the server in different categories (Multihack, aimbot, ESP, Misc, etc) and then other players could open a menu that allowed them to browse these categories and download these hacks. Then players could rate the hacks 1-5 and everyone can see if a hack is worth downloading or not.

It would require some moderation to ensure people didn't upload hacks that would simply crash your game or spam lua errors but if done correctly i think it would be a great addition for a HvH server.
I like the idea, but the potential abuse and retardedness of the hacks uploaded would be annoying. What would you want to see? An automatic uploading system or an admin upload them to the server for you? I think that having an admin upload them would make it a too long of a wait for most people, but would lower abuse that the people upload. Also there would have to be a limit to how much room you have to store on the server, what do you think would be a good number?
Quote Originally Posted by MeepDarknessMeep View Post
Don't touch mah files! And I will add it. Do you want it to be saved, so everytime you come on it will have the amount of kills you have had the whole time of playing on the server? Or just one life, then reset? Or both?
You're the only one with FTP access, don't worry. I prefer having the killstreak only being during your current life.
Quote Originally Posted by D3M0L1T10N View Post
wat do u think, 1 lief #jb
also use my maps ask lord for them
What's so special about those maps?
Quote Originally Posted by Atheon View Post
I think it'd be cool if you created a system that would allow players to upload their own hacks to the server in different categories (Multihack, aimbot, ESP, Misc, etc) and then other players could open a menu that allowed them to browse these categories and download these hacks. Then players could rate the hacks 1-5 and everyone can see if a hack is worth downloading or not.

It would require some moderation to ensure people didn't upload hacks that would simply crash your game or spam lua errors but if done correctly i think it would be a great addition for a HvH server.
Actually a guy I know asked if I wanted to something similar, I think his idea was having it as a client thing though. I haven't heard from him recently though..
Quote Originally Posted by LordOfGears2 View Post
You're the only one with FTP access, don't worry. I prefer having the killstreak only being during your current life.


What's so special about those maps?


Actually a guy I know asked if I wanted to something similar, I think his idea was having it as a client thing though. I haven't heard from him recently though..
add my maps so you guys stop playing on gm_construct occasionaly
Quote Originally Posted by D3M0L1T10N View Post
add my maps so you guys stop playing on gm_construct occasionaly
We already have another map, I just use gm_construct because i can't remember that other map's name. :P
Quote Originally Posted by MeepDarknessMeep View Post
We already have another map, I just use gm_construct because i can't remember that other map's name. :P
the other map is the one you recommended
Quote Originally Posted by MeepDarknessMeep View Post
We already have another map, I just use gm_construct because i can't remember that other map's name. :P
dm_sandpillar.bsp I think
Quote Originally Posted by D3M0L1T10N View Post
the other map is the one you recommended
No
There's already an HvH gamemode.
Use Dust2.
Quote Originally Posted by TheyCallMeDaz View Post
There's already an HvH gamemode.
Use Dust2.
There can't be another hvh gamemode? And no, I am not using dust or dust2
Quote Originally Posted by MeepDarknessMeep View Post
There can't be another hvh gamemode? And no, I am not using dust or dust2
Then don't use a good map, that's your choice.
Quote Originally Posted by TheyCallMeDaz View Post
Then don't use a good map, that's your choice.
The map hardly matters, it's not like we can change it after the gamemode is finished or anything, right?

And off topic, good game Daz.
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?