Making custom signatures.

Posts 1–15 of 128 · Page 1 of 9
Making custom signatures.
If there is anything else you want me to add, be specific.

The only other person helping me with this thread will be @Doxmebro

If you don't follow the format your request will be denied.

Imgur links only.Download the image you want and re-upload it to imgur then post it here in the format.

Code:
Default size: 400x170 , if you want a different size be specific"WxH in pixels". 
Text:
Text color:
Background color(You can link me an image and I'll mess around with it):
Image"Make sure it's a render, or be specific on what part of the image you want."
Lemme test you.

Default size: 400x170
Text: Every cup has an ass
Text color: Blue (Same color as my user title)
Background color(You can link me an image and I'll mess around with it): Green
Image: http://imgur.com/hL3Mkvy

thanks
Quote Originally Posted by Gio View Post
Lemme test you.

Default size: 400x170
Text: Every cup has an ass
Text color: Blue (Same color as my user title)
Background color(You can link me an image and I'll mess around with it): Green
Image: imgur: the simple image sharer

thanks
This is what i came up with hopefully you like it can add minor things.
forgot to add it has a white border so you can use on dark forums

 
Signature
Quote Originally Posted by Gio View Post
Lemme test you.

Default size: 400x170
Text: Every cup has an ass
Text color: Blue (Same color as my user title)
Background color(You can link me an image and I'll mess around with it): Green
Image: imgur: the simple image sharer

thanks
You told me what your real request was on msn(Error with your "green" bg and image you linked") here is what I came up with.

 
Signature
Thank you both, they're awesome
Quote Originally Posted by Doxmebro View Post
Here you go buddy i got it as pink as possible!
 
Signature

Absolutely amazing, thank you!
Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post


 
Signature



Let me know what you think and/or anything I can fix.
Render seems to stick out too much from the background.
I'm sorry, I kinda prefer Doxmebro's one, I know you worked hard on it.
Quote Originally Posted by Lolicon' View Post
Render seems to stick out too much from the background.
I'm sorry, I kinda prefer Doxmebro's one, I know you worked hard on it.
it's okay haha. I know overall he's better at ps than me. I tried making the render stick out of the border.

but okay, glad you like them.
Default size: 400x170 , if you want a different size be specific"WxH in pixels".
Text: KendraisDeadxx♥~
Text color: Any is fine
Background color(You can link me an image and I'll mess around with it):
Image"Make sure it's a render, or be specific on what part of the image you want." Can't Post Links Yet ): I'll Send It To You On Ts3(:
Quote Originally Posted by KendraIsDeadxx View Post
Default size: 400x170 , if you want a different size be specific"WxH in pixels".
Text: KendraisDeadxx♥~
Text color: Any is fine
Background color(You can link me an image and I'll mess around with it):
Image"Make sure it's a render, or be specific on what part of the image you want." Can't Post Links Yet ): I'll Send It To You On Ts3(:
What i came up with ^-^

 
Signature
Default size: 500x500
Text: SOTW #5 OR SOTW 5 somewhere on the graphics pic (make it a sickass font :P)
Text color: anything you would like
Background color(You can link me an image and I'll mess around with it): not really a color, i need you to make something based on League of legends, not copied from someone else, and you can use a render, but background has to be made by you.

Rules are..
1.Make it on your own
2. send me a pic of all of the layers you used to make this
3. write SOTW #5 or SOTW 5 only
4. Max size is 500x500, make it in the best quality that you can.
5. Has to be League of Legends based

Make something good , and I might even start paying you
Default size:400x170 Default
Text:Wrong Way
Text color: Blood/Dark Red
Background color:Black Blue (Darkest Color at Blue)
Image: I don't want one.
Let's see what will you do
Posts 1–15 of 128 · Page 1 of 9

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?