hacks dont work!

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
hacks dont work!
guyz every hack i downloaded from hear i cant make them work i think i need bypass but i dont kno wher to get them so plz if any one kno wher i can have one plz send me the link in the comments cuz nothing want to work even the injectors and thx
y dont any one help me !!
I can help you figure out what's wrong . I will leave this page up today, so i will be on . Just P.M me and i will help figure out the problem . Make sure you have TeamViewer 8 Installed...
What does teamviewer do?

(Im a newbie to this obviously)
Quote Originally Posted by Yupost View Post
What does teamviewer do?

(Im a newbie to this obviously)
It's similar to Skype screen sharing except that you can allow people to control you computer (safely, that is).
Quote Originally Posted by besofezo View Post
guyz every hack i downloaded from hear i cant make them work i think i need bypass but i dont kno wher to get them so plz if any one kno wher i can have one plz send me the link in the comments cuz nothing want to work even the injectors and thx

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/201-allian...re-update.html

Seriously, this is the very first (or second or third) thing on the main section. Start growing some common sense please.

__________________________________________

EDIT: Oops, I guess multiple replies within the hour or so doesn't get combined anymore.
RE: aznfreak

I downloaded it but I cant extract it or open it

(Obviosly a bigger newbie)
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?