AngrySolvedCan't edit post

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Can't edit post
Why can't I edit my post?

../forum/754-payday-2-hacks-cheats/731483-my-collection-lua-script-snippets.html

I was able to edit it before and now I can't.. I am constantly making updates and I need to be able to update the original post or else I guess I should make a new thread every time.
You can only edit your posts for 24 hours after making them. If you need to make an update, I suggest you either PM the Minion of your section with the BBCode for your ENTIRE thread so they can update it for you. If you do not have a minion, then press the report button on your thread requesting an update with the BBCode included in the report.

Put your thread contents (BBCode) onto Pastebin.com - #1 paste tool since 2002! and include the link. This makes it much easier for us to update it for you.

To get your current thread contents, press the reply with a quote button and then remove the quote tags. Then copy the remaining contents of the message.

Hopefully this explains it well enough
Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post
You can only edit your posts for 24 hours after making them. If you need to make an update, I suggest you either PM the Minion of your section with the BBCode for your ENTIRE thread so they can update it for you. If you do not have a minion, then press the report button on your thread requesting an update with the BBCode included in the report.

Put your thread contents (BBCode) onto pastebin and include the link. This makes it much easier for us to update it for you.

To get your current thread contents, press the reply with a quote button and then remove the quote tags. Then copy the remaining contents of the message.

Hopefully this explains it well enough
Thanks Flengo, sad that I have to edit posts in this roundabout method.. Not very efficient if you ask me. Other forums have no problem allowing consistent edits directly from the threadstarter.

Edit: Just tried this and I can't seem to include links in my report.. How many posts are required before I can post links?
Quote Originally Posted by dougbenham View Post
Thanks Flengo, sad that I have to edit posts in this roundabout method.. Not very efficient if you ask me. Other forums have no problem allowing consistent edits directly from the threadstarter.

Edit: Just tried this and I can't seem to include links in my report.. How many posts are required before I can post links?
I believe its 15

If not then its 25.
Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post


I believe its 15

If not then its 25.
Damn, so many requirements.. Just to be helpful to others.
Quote Originally Posted by dougbenham View Post
Damn, so many requirements.. Just to be helpful to others.
Once you get the right amount of posts just do the above and it should be done for you
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?