Thumbs upWTSPBE Accounts - €5 each | [#TRUSTED League of Legends Account Seller]

Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
PBE Accounts - €5 each | [#TRUSTED League of Legends Account Seller]
Hello, members of MPGH. I'm selling normal PBE Accounts for the price of €5 each or new PBE Accounts for the price of €6 each.

* PBE Account: €5
*Brand-New PBE Account (no summoner name yet): €6



*Brand-new account means that the account is newly created without summoner name. Which means when you login you will be able to pick your own summoner name.


Payment method will be PayPal. I also accept steam games by trading (items from inventory), steam keys or steam wallet code. Another thing I accept is LoL skin codes/cards.
I will give you a discount if you can pay in any of those above except with PayPal. I WILL NOT GO FIRST UNLESS YOU'RE A TRUSTED MEMBER.


Before the trade, I will show you all my feedbacks and vouches. I can also show you upon request.


If interested, click on the skype button under My Mood and add me directly there or just add me on Skype: j_darvin93
I want you to post here before adding me.
Bumping again!
Quote Originally Posted by kyogi1611 View Post
i want one!
Alright, adding you.
Want One! GOnna add you on skype
are these accounts on NA? if they are i want one!
Quote Originally Posted by Hitokiri~ View Post
Want One! GOnna add you on skype
Added, accepted your friend request.

Quote Originally Posted by skits360 View Post
are these accounts on NA? if they are i want one!
PBE servers are hosted at the same place as NA servers but PBE accounts are all on the same server: PBE Servers.

Quote Originally Posted by seto9008 View Post
o_O I want
Added.
Two Fresh: Brand New PBE accounts sold to@seto9008
And one standard PBE account sold to@olrek
Want one, i have already added you on skype...
Quote Originally Posted by Deehz View Post
Want one, i have already added you on skype...
PBE Account sold to this guy!
Badumpabump!
PBE on NA servers right? How much for USD?
Quote Originally Posted by articcombat36 View Post
PBE on NA servers right? How much for USD?
Yes PBE is hosted at the same place as NA Servers are hosted. $7-8 in USD.
Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?