Thread: 5.000 ZP help

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

5.000 ZP help

So i got 5.99 eur on my PSC account and i want to buy 5.000 ZP but the MIN is 10.000 and it costs 8,99.
    8,99 USD:6.83 EUR
    Akatsuki member since 2007

My name is UCHIHA ITACHI

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Better save up then...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by BBgunz View Post
    Better save up then...
    hmm what can i buy with 5,99 eur?

My name is UCHIHA ITACHI

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by hugo2031 View Post
    hmm what can i buy with 5,99 eur?
    24 fresh free range eggs !

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    24 fresh free range eggs !
    Nooooooooooo.
    Seriously..what can i buy with 5,99 eur?
    Something cool.......

My name is UCHIHA ITACHI

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Nooooooooooo.
    Something cool.......
    1. A Cup of Coffee

Talk about perking you up! If a cup of coffee doesn’t give you more energy for the day I don’t know what will. If you’re not a coffee lover, no sweat; your favorite java spot has other delicious, body-warming drinks from which to choose, such as flavored teas (try the peppermint) or hot cocoa (with whipped cream, of course).

2. Fresh Flowers

Who doesn’t love a fresh bouquet of flowers? You can gift them to someone you love, or you can brighten your own home with a splash of color and a pleasant aroma. For £5, you won’t be able to purchase exotic flowers like lilies, but there still may be a small but fragrant bouquet from which to choose.

3. Bath Salts

Harsh weather can wreak havoc on your skin. Sometimes a nice warm bath filled with reinvigorating salts is just what the doctor ordered. You can pick up bath salts almost any place that soaps and shampoos are sold. You might even be able to get them at the pound shop. All you have to do is dump them in your tub filled with warm water, sit back, and let you worries dissolve.

4. A Charitable Donation

Somebody, someplace in this big world of ours can use £5. The people of Japan are still rebuilding from the earthquake, so maybe that’s where you’d like to go. Otherwise there are lots of other charities that can use as much as they can get to help their cause. Even a little bit can go a long way.

5. Thrift Store Clothing

If you can’t find something new to you that you love at a thrift shop, let me take you shopping. I love thrift shops because you can save a ton on clothes — especially T-shirts — that are unique and so old that you’re very unlikely to run into anyone else who’s wearing the same thing. Thrift shops also sometimes have days where they discount the already-cheap merchandise, so that’s something to look into before you go.

6. A Bag of Candy

Even though you’re an adult now doesn’t mean candy doesn’t still make you smile. Go ahead, you can admit it. I’m a lover of all kinds of candy, from gummies to taffy to chocolate to gum. That first fruity or chocolaty piece puts a big grin on my face, but I’m in pure heaven as a dig into the rest of the bag. You can brighten someone else’s day too by sharing. You’re mum taught you well, didn’t she?

7. A Magazine

Though most of the world has gone digital, print media isn’t dead yet. It’s OK to give into the checkout lane at the supermarket sometimes. If you find a particularly interesting magazine you like, treat yourself. Don’t make a habit of it without a subscription (you save much more money that way), but if you’re going on a trip, there’s no need to feel guilty about picking up a magazine to entertain you along the way.

8. A Gift Card

Is there someone in your life who did something small but special for you recently? You can show your appreciation buy giving them a gift card for £5. It might not seem like a lot, but most people are thankful for any kind of thoughtful, out-of-blue item, especially if it reduces the cost of whatever they’re using it for.

9. A Scented Candle

Like the bath salts, a nice scented candle has the ability to transport you to a different state of mind. Vanilla is my favorite; its scent is easy on the senses and it’s relaxing. The other good thing about a scented candle is that you can use it to increase the romance in your relationship; light it in the bedroom to add a little extra ambiance that your partner may not expect.

Thanks
    Nooooooooooo.
    Something cool.......
    nothing at z8 games

prev. Names: HΔSTUR ▬ Sound.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by -Parabol View Post

nothing at z8 games
    Ok thx
    lol

My name is UCHIHA ITACHI

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    1. A Cup of Coffee

Talk about perking you up! If a cup of coffee doesn’t give you more energy for the day I don’t know what will. If you’re not a coffee lover, no sweat; your favorite java spot has other delicious, body-warming drinks from which to choose, such as flavored teas (try the peppermint) or hot cocoa (with whipped cream, of course).

2. Fresh Flowers

Who doesn’t love a fresh bouquet of flowers? You can gift them to someone you love, or you can brighten your own home with a splash of color and a pleasant aroma. For £5, you won’t be able to purchase exotic flowers like lilies, but there still may be a small but fragrant bouquet from which to choose.

3. Bath Salts

Harsh weather can wreak havoc on your skin. Sometimes a nice warm bath filled with reinvigorating salts is just what the doctor ordered. You can pick up bath salts almost any place that soaps and shampoos are sold. You might even be able to get them at the pound shop. All you have to do is dump them in your tub filled with warm water, sit back, and let you worries dissolve.

4. A Charitable Donation

Somebody, someplace in this big world of ours can use £5. The people of Japan are still rebuilding from the earthquake, so maybe that’s where you’d like to go. Otherwise there are lots of other charities that can use as much as they can get to help their cause. Even a little bit can go a long way.

5. Thrift Store Clothing

If you can’t find something new to you that you love at a thrift shop, let me take you shopping. I love thrift shops because you can save a ton on clothes — especially T-shirts — that are unique and so old that you’re very unlikely to run into anyone else who’s wearing the same thing. Thrift shops also sometimes have days where they discount the already-cheap merchandise, so that’s something to look into before you go.

6. A Bag of Candy

Even though you’re an adult now doesn’t mean candy doesn’t still make you smile. Go ahead, you can admit it. I’m a lover of all kinds of candy, from gummies to taffy to chocolate to gum. That first fruity or chocolaty piece puts a big grin on my face, but I’m in pure heaven as a dig into the rest of the bag. You can brighten someone else’s day too by sharing. You’re mum taught you well, didn’t she?

7. A Magazine

Though most of the world has gone digital, print media isn’t dead yet. It’s OK to give into the checkout lane at the supermarket sometimes. If you find a particularly interesting magazine you like, treat yourself. Don’t make a habit of it without a subscription (you save much more money that way), but if you’re going on a trip, there’s no need to feel guilty about picking up a magazine to entertain you along the way.

8. A Gift Card

Is there someone in your life who did something small but special for you recently? You can show your appreciation buy giving them a gift card for £5. It might not seem like a lot, but most people are thankful for any kind of thoughtful, out-of-blue item, especially if it reduces the cost of whatever they’re using it for.

9. A Scented Candle

Like the bath salts, a nice scented candle has the ability to transport you to a different state of mind. Vanilla is my favorite; its scent is easy on the senses and it’s relaxing. The other good thing about a scented candle is that you can use it to increase the romance in your relationship; light it in the bedroom to add a little extra ambiance that your partner may not expect.
    yea....anything related to games if possible

My name is UCHIHA ITACHI

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    save the money .
    Am DeStRoYeR [SIZE=7]I WANT TO BUY ZP FROM EGYPTIAN .... MAYBE 40-50 L.E for 10K [

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Battlefield 3 at Amazon 4.95 $ xD
    yoyoyo