Helpmss32.dll

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
mss32.dll
I don't want to reinstall the game... I have reinstalled the game about 13 times already.

I've put the mss32.dll in my sysWOW64 folder AND my CA folder.

I've also experimented and put it in my sys32 folder..
Nothing works.. help?
Quote Originally Posted by FeelTheHeat View Post


Already had it downloaded.. It didn't help..
I just downloaded the new CA and reinstalled.. guess its going to be like this forever. T,T
Thats your only step reinstall but do you use mods?
Quote Originally Posted by Karla857 View Post
Thats your only step reinstall but do you use mods?
Nope nothing.
Not even hacks.
Quote Originally Posted by FeelTheHeat View Post


Nope nothing.
Not even hacks.
Download Combat Arms on Steam, and see if that allows you to play?
why do you even do that? what's the reason? you havea crashing issues or something?"
Nah I'll just redownload CA.
Cause it's easier that way.
Quote Originally Posted by FeelTheHeat View Post
Nah I'll just redownload CA.
Cause it's easier that way.
Issue fixed?
Quote Originally Posted by [SMA] Paradise` View Post


Issue fixed?
Basically not really.
Still open for suggestions on how to fix the mss32.dll problem..
Just elave this thread open to see if anyone can answer.


I'm running WIN 7 64 bit.
feelTheHead Search it on google. if u didn't find anything good. i'll do it for you lol xD
Hello,
As Someone said before reinstall on steam maby the launching is the issue not the game itself.
Quote Originally Posted by sidhant9 View Post
Hello,
As Someone said before reinstall on steam maby the launching is the issue not the game itself.
Hrmm will try.
Ive had this issue. Just install on steam. Should fix the issue
Oh, Just install it on steam.
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us