Problem hack mapex gmod 13 steam.

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Problem hack mapex gmod 13 steam.
Hi all, I have a problem like did all the instructions, but .. cheat does not work ((
read the stickys
cant you do it?
are you autistic?
What? I did everything according to the instructions (
TELL US WHUT IS NOT WORKING.
I can't believe people are still using public hacks.
Quote Originally Posted by MeepDarknessMeep View Post
I can't believe people are still using public hacks.
Why wouldn't they? You can't get banned from GMOD for running LUA scripts and server anticheats are so rare that you shouldn't even worry about them, just take the ban and find another server. As for features, the public hacks available are just as good as private hacks, and the best part is THEY'RE FREE!
Fuck. Yes. You get life on MPGH... Take my fucking cookies dammit.
Quote Originally Posted by Atheon View Post
Why wouldn't they? You can't get banned from GMOD for running LUA scripts and server anticheats are so rare that you shouldn't even worry about them, just take the ban and find another server. As for features, the public hacks available are just as good as private hacks, and the best part is THEY'RE FREE!
I think the one point here is just as good.

EDIT: I think it looked unclear as to what I meant, I meant some private hacks are better, not just as good
did u try hitting page up key then insert ???????

or other way around
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us