BotMaker And Swat

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
BotMaker And Swat
I smell a set up.
I smell you accusing people without any proof. Why do i smell it, you ask? BECAUSE I HAVE NO EYES.
I smell popcorn and a set up too! :O We could be twins!
Quote Originally Posted by rockonVG View Post
I smell popcorn and a set up too! :O We could be twins!
Fuck bejawo, we think alike.
No , just no
Enlighten us with you thoughts and assumptions
Quote Originally Posted by 1TZANTZY View Post
Enlighten us with you thoughts and assumptions
Sure. Cats are nice, my favorite color is yellow. Dark Souls is a good game. Pluto should be a planet. There you are.
I smell something along the lines of pussys who cant play the game without hacks, such as Bejawo, grow a pair and play this game W/out bieng douche-y.
Quote Originally Posted by sethGmo1234 View Post
I smell something along the lines of pussys who cant play the game without hacks, such as Bejawo, grow a pair and play this game W/out bieng douche-y.
Oi your on a website for third party programs for rotmg. I'd doubt your credibility as much as mine. Must... Resist... Falling.... To your level
Quote Originally Posted by sethGmo1234 View Post
I smell something along the lines of pussys who cant play the game without hacks, such as Bejawo, grow a pair and play this game W/out bieng douche-y.
So you are on a hacking site for RotMG, bagging on hacks/people for said game? Logic?
Quote Originally Posted by Bejawo View Post
Oi your on a website for third party programs for rotmg. I'd doubt your credibility as much as mine. Must... Resist... Falling.... To your level
yawn bej ur boring me
Quote Originally Posted by NameInUseToT View Post
yawn bej ur boring me
Well then go somewhere else. How about the new Dora The Explorer game? I'm guessing it's about your thought level. Not mine though. I tried watching the show, and I only got half the Spanish words
Quote Originally Posted by Bejawo View Post
Well then go somewhere else. How about the new Dora The Explorer game? I'm guessing it's about your thought level. Not mine though. I tried watching the show, and I only got half the Spanish words
Rejection.
You are wrong. Swat is the evil doppelganger of Botmaker and this is part of their/his evil plan to create a reality bomb which will wipe all existance and timelines.
#DavrosSwag

Edit : Typo
Quote Originally Posted by Bejawo View Post
Well then go somewhere else. How about the new Dora The Explorer game? I'm guessing it's about your thought level. Not mine though. I tried watching the show, and I only got half the Spanish words
I Prefer: Putt Putt - Time Travel
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?