WTBHearthstone Beta Key

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Hearthstone Beta Key
Hi everyone!

I'm looking to buy a Hearthstone Beta key. I'm an avid TCG/CCG gamer and really want to play this game. I'm willing to pay a reasonable price for it, too. However, I do not think that 150$, etc. is justified for a key like this!

If you want to help out a fellow gamer, please contact me:

Skype: nocturnalupn
Quote Originally Posted by Nocturnalupn View Post
Hi everyone!

I'm looking to buy a Hearthstone Beta key. I'm an avid TCG/CCG gamer and really want to play this game. I'm willing to pay a reasonable price for it, too. However, I do not think that 150$, etc. is justified for a key like this!

If you want to help out a fellow gamer, please contact me:

Skype: nocturnalupn
oh heartstone again

Lets say , you dont want to go first , and after the seller gave proof's to you , you will say its not enough , and then call him scammer , thats what i experienced by selling heartstone key. A good price , but a bad trades.
Quote Originally Posted by Nocturnalupn View Post
bumping it up
thats what i thought to you , and you really do it , i showed proof and you want another proof
You showed me a picture of an email that "may" have been a Blizzard email. I simply wanted you to make a picture of the email with our Skype chat next to it, so I could see that it really is yours. Obviously with the key blacked out, but you refused or were simply too stupid to understand that.
hello there sir, I just got my key from blizzardcs on facebook like an hour ago, if your still interested in buying one hit me up
just respond to me here or email me at mrhache yahoocom
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?