TalkingDaily Free WORKING Minecraft Alt!

Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
Daily Free WORKING Minecraft Alt!
As of today (September 8 2013) I will give out a single alt on a daily basis! Please leave a thanks if you want to give me emotional support to give out more alts?

Rules :
1) Do not beg for more (Begging isn't allowed anyways )
2) Try not to be the one selfish prick that changes the password of the alt
3) Do share the thread, share the love of more alt accounts

 
Daily Alt
9/8/13
geckie545 : pasword101


P.S. This is the first time I am doing such a giveaway, hopefully this is not against the rule in anyways. I would be sad if it was ;=;
Sadly, some asshole has already switched the passwords
Quote Originally Posted by Lordarmageddon View Post
Sadly, some asshole has already switched the passwords
Wow, that was quick.
thanks for sharing i guess :P
Don't worry, I'll release another one tomorrow

To : [The Single Prick Out There]
You pretty much just ruined other people's fun. Good job. May you burn in hell
can you choose some1 each day and message them the account? this is better because then you dont have to wait until u post and keep refreshing and then changing the password instantly
Nope sorry, I am not a thankwhore. I release one everyday so you ALL can use it. Not just that one irritating no-life prick who likes spoiling fun of others by changing the password and hoarding it to themselves
Thanks, but shit happens. someone change the pass. dang it.
I'll remember to put a question for the next account I release in about...2 hour 52 min
Thank you for sharing anyways
Guys please dont put usernames with access to minecraft.net, because they are going to get changed before you even come here.
But thanks anyways,!
This's fake guys you need at least one of the security answers to change the password , he's just trying to get free rep ......
Actually, some people don't have security questions on their account. So please review your sources before being an asshole
Thanks for the share i guess.
Quote Originally Posted by freezp View Post
This's fake guys you need at least one of the security answers to change the password , he's just trying to get free rep ......
Quote Originally Posted by Lordarmageddon View Post
Actually, some people don't have security questions on their account. So please review your sources before being an asshole
Freezp, I cannot believe such people like you even exist. Some of the alternate minecraft accounts do not have security questions. That's why ONE prick changed the password and kept the account to himself. This thread isn't a scam. It's just food for the pricks.
Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?