ExclamationHelpVb.net Memory Hacking Problem

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
Vb.net Memory Hacking Problem
I Made a Vb.net Memory Hack :
The Function was wallhack That's What I started with.

When I WriteMemory The Xtrap Traps The Hack

Code:
 
 Dim Tval As String = "20"
Private Sub Button1_Click(sender As Object, e As EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click
        Me.Hide()
        System.Threading.Thread.Sleep(6000)
        Dim p As Process = Nothing
        If Process.GetProcessesByName("crossfire").Count > 0 Then
            p = Process.GetProcessesByName("crossfire")(0)
        Else
            MessageBox.Show("crossfire not open!", "Error", MessageBoxButtons.OK, MessageBoxIcon.Warning)
            Exit Sub
        End If
        Dim Adr As Int32 = &H743AD4
        Try
            If WriteInt32(p, Adr, Tval) Then

            Else
                MessageBox.Show("Writing memory failed!", "Error", MessageBoxButtons.OK, MessageBoxIcon.Warning)
            End If
        Catch ex As Exception
            MessageBox.Show("Writing memory failed: " & vbCrLf & ex.Message, "Error", MessageBoxButtons.OK, MessageBoxIcon.Warning)
        End Try

    End Sub
People Said That it's About WriteMemory
But I can't Change it
Cause it says "it's Not in kernel32.dll"
Anyone Have a Solution ?
Sweet Source man, I'll try and solve this tonight. Mind if I leech?
Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
Sweet Source man, I'll try and solve this tonight. Mind if I leech?
Give Credits, and I didn't Post the Module xD
so this is not the Main
2 great functions for memory editing are :
CType
DirectCast
If you look them up :
CType = DWORD
DirectCast = Float
I think you will get the same X-Trap Problem but idk...
Quote Originally Posted by lucasheer715 View Post
2 great functions for memory editing are :
CType
DirectCast
If you look them up :
CType = DWORD
DirectCast = Float
I think you will get the same X-Trap Problem but idk...
SKYPE ?
Thank you anyways
Quote Originally Posted by steveroseik View Post
Any Other IDEAS ??
Just an example, i did this in C#, IDK the syntax in VB.NET:
Also some line is just a quick intro...
Code:
Process CfProc = Process.GetProcessesByName("Crossfire");

//Finding CShell
foreach (ProcessModule Mod in CfProc.Modules)
    if Mod.Name = "CShell.dll" CShellHandle = Mod.BaseAddress;

WriteMemory(Crossfire, CShell + [your address], [your value]); /6or whatever method you are using...

Please let me remind you, if you let Crosfire's process opened for too much time, you'll get Xtrap error...
So close it and add a sleep to let Xcrap calm down
or
only open the memory when you want to edit someting and then inmediately close it...

Good luck man...
Quote Originally Posted by rabir007 View Post


Just an example, i did this in C#, IDK the syntax in VB.NET:
Also some line is just a quick intro...
Code:
Process CfProc = Process.GetProcessesByName("Crossfire");

//Finding CShell
foreach (ProcessModule Mod in CfProc.Modules)
    if Mod.Name = "CShell.dll" CShellHandle = Mod.BaseAddress;

WriteMemory(Crossfire, CShell + [your address], [your value]); /6or whatever method you are using...

Please let me remind you, if you let Crosfire's process opened for too much time, you'll get Xtrap error...
So close it and add a sleep to let Xcrap calm down
or
only open the memory when you want to edit someting and then inmediately close it...

Good luck man...
A Question :
What do u mean with Crossfire Process
do u mean "crossfire.exe"
and how to close it ?
Quote Originally Posted by rabir007 View Post


Just an example, i did this in C#, IDK the syntax in VB.NET:
Also some line is just a quick intro...
Code:
Process CfProc = Process.GetProcessesByName("Crossfire");

//Finding CShell
foreach (ProcessModule Mod in CfProc.Modules)
    if Mod.Name = "CShell.dll" CShellHandle = Mod.BaseAddress;

WriteMemory(Crossfire, CShell + [your address], [your value]); /6or whatever method you are using...

Please let me remind you, if you let Crosfire's process opened for too much time, you'll get Xtrap error...
So close it and add a sleep to let Xcrap calm down
or
only open the memory when you want to edit someting and then inmediately close it...

Good luck man...
I Also Need to know about Your Code what Does "ProcessModule" and "Mod" Belongs to
Quote Originally Posted by steveroseik View Post


I Also Need to know about Your Code what Does "ProcessModule" and "Mod" Belongs to
Thats why i put that its a C# code, IDK what is the qual in VB...

ProcessModule is the loaded modules in the process, like the d3d9.dll, CShell.dll etc...
Mod is a variable type that loop through all Module, in the "foreach" is you are a real coder, you should know what is the "foreach" loop does...
Quote Originally Posted by steveroseik View Post


A Question :
What do u mean with Crossfire Process
do u mean "crossfire.exe"
and how to close it ?
The method group, you are suing for memory editing also should have a "CloseHandle()" method...
ANOTHER IDEAS PLEASE
NONE OF THE ABOVE WORKED !!!


Some People told me to Encrypt CShell But I don't Even use CShell In The COde
and I've Encrypted The App with Obfuscator and Confuser But None did the job and made xtrap feels Dumb
Does anyone Knows Someone who used to make crossfire hacks with vb.net, they might help me
Quote Originally Posted by sobasoba13 View Post
ask @Pingo
Pingo didn't open from long time ago .
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us