[Request] Image Title

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
[Request] Image Title
hey everyone,

wanna request a cool Image title. Should have the size of my donator tag.
Background: Black
Word: Hidden
"Hidden" should be written in the same font as the MPGH-Tags. I don't know which font is used for them.

Animation: The Word "Hidden" should slowly disappear. I some cool way, not just simply fade out.

Pls help me out Ill donate the best one 5$
I've never done animations using Gimp-wich means i'll definetly give it a try

*edit*
made it the less boring fade i could:
Anything can be changed at will tho
Quote Originally Posted by IV2B View Post
I've never done animations using Gimp-wich means i'll definetly give it a try

*edit*
made it the less boring fade i could:
Anything can be changed at will tho
Wow you did a nice job there 2

But I got 2 things to be changed if possible. First, I'd like to have the same font as this:

And could you make the fade a bit slower?
Quote Originally Posted by Vicarious View Post


Wow you did a nice job there 2

But I got 2 things to be changed if possible. First, I'd like to have the same font as this:

And could you make the fade a bit slower?
about the first point: **** i forgot to make it boldier XD (the font is the same,just slimmer)
about the second point: you want more frames ran at the same speed or the same number of frames at a slower speed?

*edit*
As the font edit will force me to re-do it frame by frame (less work than what it seems),do you prefer the letters do disappear in a random order or like it's now?
Quote Originally Posted by IV2B View Post
about the first point: **** i forgot to make it boldier XD (the font is the same,just slimmer)
about the second point: you want more frames ran at the same speed or the same number of frames at a slower speed?

*edit*
As the font edit will force me to re-do it frame by frame (less work than what it seems),do you prefer the letters do disappear in a random order or like it's now?
Hell yeah, random order would be awesome!
Quote Originally Posted by Vicarious View Post


Hell yeah, random order would be awesome!
Will be ready in <30 minutes

I used 13 frames for the older one,for the new one i'll get to 20 and make them cycle a little slower
Quote Originally Posted by IV2B View Post
Will be ready in <30 minutes

I used 13 frames for the older one,for the new one i'll get to 20 and make them cycle a little slower
Wow. Can't wait

you'll get 5$ for your effort. Link meee ur paypal when you're done!!
Quote Originally Posted by Vicarious View Post


Wow. Can't wait

you'll get 5$ for your effort. Link meee ur paypal when you're done!!
By the way,do you prefer to have the letters fade and then recover at once or like before?
(as the animation has to loop,i chose to never have all the letters invisible,but it can be done otherwise)

My paypal is ivancotti@hotmail.it if i'm not wrong...but better check it once again before committing

P.s. i love the fact you're still active while displayed to be offline :O
Quote Originally Posted by IV2B View Post
By the way,do you prefer to have the letters fade and then recover at once or like before?
(as the animation has to loop,i chose to never have all the letters invisible,but it can be done otherwise)

My paypal is ivancotti@hotmail.it if i'm not wrong...but better check it once again before committing

P.s. i love the fact you're still active while displayed to be offline :O
I'd like them to fade one at a time...every letter individually if its possible

Yeah thats why my nick is "invisible"...because I am...invisible ;D
Quote Originally Posted by Vicarious View Post


I'd like them to fade one at a time...every letter individually if its possible

Yeah thats why my nick is "invisible"...because I am...invisible ;D


Like the first one,letters however fade in a randomized order (and fixed the font).
I can make them to fade one by one,then appear one by one or all at once,or i can make it faster,or slower,i can also add a light reflex on top of the image (so it looks more like a little box,take a look at Antipathy's requests thread,it's a curvy toplight).

As long as you specify more details,i can make it more and more appropriate <3
Quote Originally Posted by IV2B View Post


Like the first one,letters however fade in a randomized order (and fixed the font).
I can make them to fade one by one,then appear one by one or all at once,or i can make it faster,or slower,i can also add a light reflex on top of the image (so it looks more like a little box,take a look at Antipathy's requests thread,it's a curvy toplight).

As long as you specify more details,i can make it more and more appropriate <3
Looks awesome! Can you link me antipathy's request?

I got some more wishes
Background should be all black, without this slight grey in the middle
And yeah fade and appear one by one pls. The speed is perfect

thanks for all your effort, and sorry for all these extra wishes, if it is too much work for you, just tell me
I'm back online,here's antypathy's link: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/38-help-re...mpgh-tags.html
If you choose to use a plain black background,i'd suggest you to request the toplight/swirl (i use a curve toplight) as it'd look much better than without (i'll add examples in a second)
After you choose,tell me a few more things:
1) you want the letters do disappear one by one,wich means,once a letter is completely disappeared one more begins to fade,however:
A) do you prefer them to be in reading order or randomized?
B) when they fade back in to continue the loop,do you prefer them to reappear one by one or all at once?

*edit*
Plain:
Curvy:
Toplight:
Tube:
Also,i can make the swirly and the toplight without the blur (take for example Antipathy's thread)
Quote Originally Posted by IV2B View Post
I'm back online,here's antypathy's link: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/38-help-re...mpgh-tags.html
If you choose to use a plain black background,i'd suggest you to request the toplight/swirl (i use a curve toplight) as it'd look much better than without (i'll add examples in a second)
After you choose,tell me a few more things:
1) you want the letters do disappear one by one,wich means,once a letter is completely disappeared one more begins to fade,however:
A) do you prefer them to be in reading order or randomized?
B) when they fade back in to continue the loop,do you prefer them to reappear one by one or all at once?

*edit*
Plain:
Curvy:
Toplight:
Tube:
Also,i can make the swirly and the toplight without the blur (take for example Antipathy's thread)
Sorry for the delay, was Afk for a few minutes

1) yeah right, once a letter disappeard, the next one begins to fade
A) yeah fade out in random order please
B)reappear one by one

and yeah, I'd love to have the swirl in it (curvy toplight)

thanks for all <3
Quote Originally Posted by Vicarious View Post


Sorry for the delay, was Afk for a few minutes

1) yeah right, once a letter disappeard, the next one begins to fade
A) yeah fade out in random order please
B)reappear one by one

and yeah, I'd love to have the swirl in it (curvy toplight)

thanks for all <3

P.s. lol color#696969
Quote Originally Posted by IV2B View Post

P.s. lol color#696969
yeeeeey!!!! its perfect

Thanks man, check your paypal link again, and give it to me <3
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us