♥♥♥♥ 0.50 cents guide ♥♥♥♥

Posts 1–15 of 58 · Page 1 of 4
♥♥♥♥ 0.50 cents guide ♥♥♥♥
[CENTER]I have made a simple guide on how to make $5- $10 a day or even more!
The cost of the price will be 0.50 cents and will increase to 0.75 cents! I know This is fairly cheap then others because I only made 5 steps!

Why should I buy it?
It is easy to follow and after the purchase, you can have free updates! I will put more Information and more tips sooner enough

What stage is it on right now?
It is currenly on 0.1.0 because I have started already

I only accept Paypal as a gift! Vouchers are all gone now I hope you guys enjoy my simple ebook and the prices will go up eventually since the book will have more and more content! Buy now while its cheap!!

Below is just my MapleTalkative image made with Adobe Ai Its a picture!

SORRY GUYS!
forgot to mention my contact information! Skype: kjh07144
twitter1.jpg871 KB · 39 downloads
You didnt tell how interested buyers are supposed to contact you...
Quote Originally Posted by Flamegunners View Post
You didnt tell how interested buyers are supposed to contact you...
its kjh07144! do you want a vouch?
Quote Originally Posted by kjh07144 View Post
its kjh07144! do you want a vouch?
Suggest you not give out vouch copies to everyone/just anyone lol @Transfixed would've been the best choice
Quote Originally Posted by Unicow View Post
Suggest you not give out vouch copies to everyone/just anyone lol @Transfixed would've been the best choice
No, the best reviewers are @Plutonsvea and dj(some numbers after dj)
Quote Originally Posted by Lightning View Post

No, the best reviewers are @Plutonsvea and dj(some numbers after dj)
I'm flattered :')
Quote Originally Posted by Unicow View Post
Suggest you not give out vouch copies to everyone/just anyone lol @Transfixed would've been the best choice
thanks
Quote Originally Posted by Transfixed View Post


thanks
haha okay sure I wont anymore
Quote Originally Posted by Unicow View Post
Suggest you not give out vouch copies to everyone/just anyone lol @Transfixed would've been the best choice
Just to let you know he offered me a vouch copy but I decided to buy it to help him out
Quote Originally Posted by xyoends View Post
Just to let you know he offered me a vouch copy but I decided to buy it to help him out
Hello kjh07144! I will be reviewing your e-book today! My opinion on this e-book will vary depending on the reader. Let's begin!

============================

Quality: 7/10
The quality of this e-book is explained and detailed. It is good for "Version 0.1.0"!

Ease of use: 6/10
Some of these methods requires you to do a little bit of work and investing.

Grammar: 8/10
I noticed only a bit of grammar mistakes. Still great!

Originality: 7/10
I have seen some of these methods before and one method is saturated.

Note:
You will need to do a little of investing before using this e-book.
Good luck with sales!

EDIT: His skype is kjh07144
Hey there kjh07114

There shouldn't be any tax on your PP money besides the fees that paypal might change you if you used another way of payment besides transfer. You are fine as it is right now. I might be interested, I'll add you on skype in a moment
Quote Originally Posted by kjh07144 View Post
its kjh07144! do you want a vouch?
Yes sure do.
Just did a review of the e-book after buying!

Review for the ebook:

Content - While featuring 5 different wants to earn money, it provides an overview of all of them. Although some of them are a bit more common, some of them I had never thought of before. There is also free updates that he is working on asap -skype message once he has some free time. With these updates he will add onto probably the most profitable method, the last one. 8/10

Price: For a really cheap price, if you are looking at getting started into making easy money, try this out! For only 50 cents you can get a lot for your money. 9.5/10

Leech: It's not leached :P

Gramamr: The book itself is easy to understand but because he is from korea I give him some slack There are no real BAD mistakes in the book and it is still very easy to read.

Overall: I found this e-book very easy to follow and cheap for it's price. It actualy helped to have another idea or two to make money easily for only 50 cents. Would def. reccomend that you buy this. 9/10
Vouch Review

Content - 8/10
-Considerably great for a guy that speaks Korean and his first ebook despite the fonts that might blind people.

Leech Rating - 7/10
-Some methods are widely known while some are not.

Profit - Dependant
-Lots of profits if exceuted properly with some luck.

Support - 8/10
-Nice guy , responds quickly if online. Contact him at [ kjh07144 ] through Skype for any questions regarding the ebook.

General - 8/10
-Quite good methods , quite good content , quite good for his first ebook.
Posts 1–15 of 58 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?