HelpCrossFire Hack - Vb.Net Class Library [CALL FUNCTION]

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
CrossFire Hack - Vb.Net Class Library [CALL FUNCTION]
Soo...
i Decided Rather Than using The .exe In making a CrossFire Memory Hack
I'm Going to Make a DLL In Vb.net and Use Bytes to Make a CrossFire Hack

Soo I Made The Dll and Here is The Code which is in The DLL :
Code:
Imports System.Windows.Forms
Public Class Class1

    Public Sub Msg(strMessage As String, strTitle As String)
        MessageBox.Show(strMessage, strTitle)


    End Sub

    Public Function WriteMem()
        MessageBox.Show("Hack Was Injected.", "ROSeik WallHack")
        WriteMemory(&H743AD4, New Byte() {0, 0, 0, 0, 0})
        
    End Function

End Class
Now I Need To Call The Function Once The DLL is Injected
Can anyone Help ?

@Flengo ?
I don't know VB.NET I can't help you.

I suggest you don't do this however. Its not really recommended to be creatind dll's for this purpose in VB.NET or C#
Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post
I don't know VB.NET I can't help you.

I suggest you don't do this however. Its not really recommended to be creatind dll's for this purpose in VB.NET or C#
Okai Thank Youu, I'm Just Givin' it a Try
Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post
I don't know VB.NET I can't help you.

I suggest you don't do this however. Its not really recommended to be creatind dll's for this purpose in VB.NET or C#
@steveroseik

Flengo you are wrong, all you need is a CLR Injector, and you can do anything even in VB or C#
I know, i made hacks in C# it works pretty well...

How to call it:
-Since VB Dlls are not compiled to machine codes, you need a special injector to inject them...
Just google: "CLR Injector"

every CLR Injector has different requirement about the DllMain, but i'm sure the creator will title it...
Quote Originally Posted by rabir007 View Post
@steveroseik

Flengo you are wrong, all you need is a CLR Injector, and you can do anything even in VB or C#
I know, i made hacks in C# it works pretty well...

How to call it:
-Since VB Dlls are not compiled to machine codes, you need a special injector to inject them...
Just google: "CLR Injector"

every CLR Injector has different requirement about the DllMain, but i'm sure the creator will title it...
Thank You So Much Rabir
And If I Released a Hack All Who Helped Me Will Get Credits
Bootstrapping
Quote Originally Posted by Biesi View Post
Bootstrapping
Explain More ?
Quote Originally Posted by steveroseik View Post


Explain More ?
u must create another Type of injector [CLR] which will call ur function by its namespace , class , and the name of the function
that one will really help #
hope that will help u
Quote Originally Posted by I2espect View Post
u must create another Type of injector [CLR] which will call ur function by its namespace , class , and the name of the function
that one will really help #
hope that will help u
What if You Got Me an Example So I Can Understand More ??
Anyways, Thank Youu
Quote Originally Posted by steveroseik View Post


What if You Got Me an Example So I Can Understand More ??
Anyways, Thank Youu
Ur Dll Code Will Be Like THat :
Code:
Namespace I2espect
    Public Class Class1
        Public Function DllMain(ByVal argumantes As String) As Integer
            ' Here What U Want .....
            Return 0
        End Function
    End Class
End Namespace
==
Ur Injector Will Have Ur NameSpace Which Is : I2espect
Ur Class : Class1
Ur Function : DllMain
Got It !?
Quote Originally Posted by I2espect View Post
Ur Dll Code Will Be Like THat :
Code:
Namespace I2espect
    Public Class Class1
        Public Function DllMain(ByVal argumantes As String) As Integer
            ' Here What U Want .....
            Return 0
        End Function
    End Class
End Namespace
==
Ur Injector Will Have Ur NameSpace Which Is : I2espect
Ur Class : Class1
Ur Function : DllMain
Got It !?
Yeah Got it, But Not Full
Can u Give explain more The Part of the Injector ?
If You Have Skype it will be easier xD
Do you Mean That The Injector and Dll Have The Same Namespace, Class Name, and Function Name ?

.
@rabir007
I Can't Find a CLR Injector in Vb.net All are C# Ones
In your Free Time Try to Get Me a Link to a vb.net CLR Injector
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?