D3D COD3RIN hack

Posts 1–15 of 53 · Page 1 of 4
D3D COD3RIN hack
I am not done yet in this hack only the offsite is need to work perfect i well release soon



this is not complete yet
XD looks shity
Nice D3D hack. Cant Wait to see that D3D working. This D3D is for garena or two war? Do you have the bypass?
Looks like just change the D3D name. I got saw this menu before but I dont remember where I found it.
Quote Originally Posted by Vehrdyn View Post
Looks like just change the D3D name. I got saw this menu before but I dont remember where I found it.
Yes you are right this source code is not mind so i give it a credit for this code i change only the offsite in blackshot....I compile is code in C++ to make it work in blackshot
Quote Originally Posted by COD3RIN View Post


Yes you are right this source code is not mind so i give it a credit for this code i change only the offsite in blackshot....I compile is code in C++ to make it work in blackshot
So you are just leech the code?
Quote Originally Posted by Vehrdyn View Post

So you are just leech the code?
i am not a leecher in this code there is a lot of source code in game all you need to do is change the offsite in blackshot to make it work....did you see in every game forum in this site there is a source code posted so what is the purpose of that if did not use to modified that code ...all code is undetected the only detected is offsite......i think you are funny maybe you need to learn something that people don't hate you....i posted hack in Mw3 or blackops 2 but people there is kindness and helpful to me.....
faster release will be great
Quote Originally Posted by COD3RIN View Post
I am not done yet in this hack only the offsite is need to work perfect i well release soon



this is not complete yet
nice work ...
wheres the link>??
Wheres the linK...????????????????????????
Posts 1–15 of 53 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us