Minecraft 1.6.2 Hacked Client – iGriefing

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Minecraft 1.6.2 Hacked Client – iGriefing










Client: iGriefing
Client by: Godshawk, ReesZRB and Kodehawa


Keybinds:
CTRL(L) = Optifine
Z = Shows enable mods
I = Radar
G = Enable mods/GUI

Credits:
xCoderTV = Only for the update…
Godshawk = Creator…
ReesZRB = Making gui…
Kodehawa = Creator…


VT
https://www.virustotal.com/ru/file/5...8a52/analysis/ - 0/44
iGriefing_mpgh.net.zip4.4 MB · 211 downloads Scanning…
Looks good as always
Thanks.
In the future try to look for clients with additional features if you can ^-^
lol im not in to dis

gonna do something else

more in to the rotmg
Quote Originally Posted by Lonesome Cowboy View Post
Approved!
Quote Originally Posted by zrbteam View Post
I request this to be removed. Reason xCoderTV isn't not even Dev of this and this is a mod stolen off Minecraft Forums here are some evidence Minecraft Forum - News, Forums, Mods, and Texture Packs
Once again I request to be removed ...
Quote Originally Posted by zrbteam View Post
Once again I request to be removed ...
Don't cry :'(
Whats wrong with sharing hack clients bro? Tell me.
Quote Originally Posted by Flamegunners View Post
Whats wrong with sharing hack clients bro? Tell me.
It's not a Hacked Client its a mod but xCoderTV stole the src and turned it into a Hacked client
Oh look, more re-skids of The Colony!
Quote Originally Posted by LordPankake View Post
Oh look, more re-skids of The Colony!
ikr?? Seems to be popular these days...

No, I *DIDN'T* make this. I just made the old source that got skidded for this.
is there a hack out there that stacks soups and that godmode works, i pvp sum guy with my borther who also hacks and he just souped over and over until we both die,then we try to pvp him again and we culdnt hit em and arrows just hit em and fall to the ground and do no damage, and its a pretty well populated server, i use kinky btw,the most udated version, seems to best hack out there next to obsidian
Yay, got banned for showing where most of the clients posted here are at, guess I should have clarified though
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?