Question[req] 7DTD Mining speed 2x hack

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
[req] 7DTD Mining speed 2x hack
Thing that bugs me the most in 7DTD is slow mining speed.
It takes too much time to break a single block and I really like to dig.

I would be grateful if anybody could instruct me how to double mining speed (hit rate),
either by providing a tool, or a hex edit location.

P.S. If this somehow goes against requesting rules,
please forgive me and ignore this thread.
I never tried to change mining speed but you can increase damage multiplier so it is 1 hit to destroy blocks. But zombies also destroy blocks in 1 hit and they can kill you in 1 or 2 hits. You can use cheat engine speed hack to make it faster
He probiably just wants it to grief xD, so no cheat engine :P
Quote Originally Posted by rghmodz View Post
I never tried to change mining speed but you can increase damage multiplier so it is 1 hit to destroy blocks. But zombies also destroy blocks in 1 hit and they can kill you in 1 or 2 hits. You can use cheat engine speed hack to make it faster
If damage multiplier affects zombies too, then it's not a solution I'm looking for.

As for using speed hack, I have tried it with Speed Gear, and the result is the same, it effects the zombies too (but only in SP),
although this is worse since this not only effects hit rate, but movement speed too (well, it effect everything that moves).

One way to make it only player-side would be to constantly have max stamina,
but that would make escaping the zombies too easy.

As I said, the only thing I want to change is Pickaxe hit rate.

Quote Originally Posted by ApocalypticGamer View Post
He probiably just wants it to grief xD
Really dude? Awesome conclusion you made there, based on nothing.
I guess I'm expected to defend myself now, but I refuse.
Quote Originally Posted by !Matz View Post
If damage multiplier affects zombies too, then it's not a solution I'm looking for.

As for using speed hack, I have tried it with Speed Gear, and the result is the same, it effects the zombies too (but only in SP),
although this is worse since this not only effects hit rate, but movement speed too (well, it effect everything that moves).

One way to make it only player-side would be to constantly have max stamina,
but that would make escaping the zombies too easy.

As I said, the only thing I want to change is Pickaxe hit rate.



Really dude? Awesome conclusion you made there, based on nothing.
I guess I'm expected to defend myself now, but I refuse.
Well obviously the speed hack would effect the zombies too. With increasing damage multiplier with common sense you can make it only work for you and not zombies. If you want a game that is easy to mine in play minecraft.
Quote Originally Posted by !Matz View Post

As I said, the only thing I want to change is Pickaxe hit rate.
If what I am telling you isn't good enough for you then figure it out yourself.
Quote Originally Posted by rghmodz View Post
If what I am telling you isn't good enough for you then figure it out yourself.
Okay, thanks for your input.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us