WTSelocarry - Fast and Reliable League of Legends Boosting , Coaching Services

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
elocarry - Fast and Reliable League of Legends Boosting , Coaching Services


If you have any questions. Please add me in Skype, all questions will be answered.
Thank You!
Quote Originally Posted by elocarry View Post


If you have any questions. Please add me in Skype, all questions will be answered.
Thank You!
Wanna play a few vouch games?
sure. Please add me on skype i will set up one or two games for vouches.
Quote Originally Posted by elocarry View Post
sure. Please add me on skype i will set up one or two games for vouches.
Added.
You willing to play some duoq vouch games?
Sorry! We're already doing vouch game with Vice-Versa. Thank you though.
Price have been adjusted to match our competitors.
I suggest doing a few more vouch games / division boosts with trusted members. I know I personally will not use a service if I don't see several good vouches!
Might be interested in helping with vouches, I will get back to you later.
Won 1 lost 2 games last night. They said they'd make up for it by getting me to Diamond 4 (from 5). Will see how that works out.
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?