Here go's nothing.......

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Here go's nothing.......
Well this is my first try i never made a name for it and I am not sure how much it sucks, even is it does or not....

You know I am G, Your girl even puts her money on me
I pack a gold plate 9, even drive a benz on D's (dubs)
I got a house in Miami sit'in on the beach
And one thing you know mother fucker is you can't take me
If you even try you've lost your mind, If you ever even had one don't me
Because you know mother fucker is I'm a goddamned G


I bet it fails.... Comment please
meh, its ok..
Quote Originally Posted by n1kko View Post
meh, its ok..
Like I said it fails...... First try also..... I don't really grasp the point of this or how to do it...;
eewww i hate rap and g shit =(.....but still i liked it. it rhymed nice job
Sticks and stones may break my bones, but so will yo mamma when she's on top.
Quote Originally Posted by PandN View Post
Well this is my first try i never made a name for it and I am not sure how much it sucks, even is it does or not....

You know I am G, Your girl even puts her money on me
I pack a gold plate 9, even drive a benz on D's (dubs)
I got a house in Miami sit'in on the beach
And one thing you know mother fucker is you can't take me
If you even try you've lost your mind, If you ever even had one don't me
Because you know mother fucker is I'm a goddamned G


I bet it fails.... Comment please
Wow fail...2/5
this is such a useless section
Quote Originally Posted by Tryptamine. View Post
Wow fail...2/5
Did I ever say it was good NO and i even stated FAIL

Quote Originally Posted by grekx View Post
this is such a useless section
Totally.....
Quote Originally Posted by grekx View Post
this is such a useless section
NAWMAN NEVER.!
You don't want to live on a Miami beach. Trust me.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us