Login Script

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Login Script
How to use the LogIn script



General structure:
Code:
BUTTON XYZ 'Type and Name
-POSITIONX XYZ 'Position X axis | 0 to 800
-POSITIONY XYZ 'Position Y axis | 0 to 600
-WIDTH XYZ 'Image width in pixels | 0 to 800
-HEIGHT XYZ 'Image height in pixels | 0 to 600
Button/Image structure:
Code:
--TEX_UP "XYZ\XYZ\XYZ.TGA" 'Image source |
--TEX_DOWN "XYZ\XYZ\XYZ.TGA" 'Image source |
--TEX_FOCUSED "XYZ\XYZ\XYZ.TGA" 'Image source |
--TEX_DISABLED "XYZ\XYZ\XYZ.TGA" 'Image source |
--KEEPPRESSED FALSE 'Keep pressed to use | TRUE or FALSE
-END
Box structure:
Code:
--FONTNAME MSG=846
--FONTSIZE 8 'Size |
--FONTBOLD FALSE 'Fontstyle bold | TRUE or FALSE
--FONTITALIC FALSE 'Fontstyle italic | TRUE or FALSE
--FONTFORMAT DT_LEFT
--FONTFORMAT DT_VCENTER
--OUTLINE FALSE 'Fontstyle Outline | TRUE or FALSE
--NUMBERONLY FALSE 'Accepts only numbers as input | TRUE or FALSE
--OUTLINECOLOR 141148156 'Outlinecolor | RGB
--FONTCOLOR 255255255 'Fontcolor | RGB
-END



1) How to add images/buttons

Image:
Code:
IMAGE Infobox (you can choose any name)
-POSITIONX 0
-POSITIONY 0 (Location of the upper left corner [0;0])
-WIDTH 100
-HEIGHT 250 (Size of image [100x250px])
--TEX_PATH "rez\UI\UI_Login\Tutorial\Credits.tga" (Image source)
--USE_ALPHA FALSE
--TRANSPARENCY 0 (in %)
-END
Button:
Code:
BUTTON SignUp (you can choose any name)
-POSITIONX 200
-POSITIONY 400 (Location of the upper left corner [200;400])
-WIDTH 80
-HEIGHT 20 (Size of image [80x20px])
--TEX_UP "rez\UI\UI_Login\Tutorial\SignUpUP.tga" (Image source UP)
--TEX_DOWN "rez\UI\UI_Login\Tutorial\SignUpDOWN.tga" (Image source DOWN)
--TEX_FOCUSED "rez\UI\UI_Login\Tutorial\SignUpFOCUS.tga" (Image source FOCUS) 
--TEX_DISABLED "rez\UI\UI_Login\Tutorial\SignUpOFF.tga" (Image source DISABLED)
--KEEPPRESSED FALSE (useless)
-END
What is this for?
Buttons are almost useless since you cannot add an event to them.
Images are for advanced mods (example: external loginbox)



2) How to move buttons/images

Buttons:
Code:
BUTTON ButtonLogin
-POSITIONX 278
-POSITIONY 284
-WIDTH 61
-HEIGHT 21
--TEX_UP "UI\UI_Login\loginup.tga"
--TEX_DOWN "UI\UI_Login\logindown.tga"
--TEX_FOCUSED "UI\UI_Login\loginfocus.tga"
--TEX_DISABLED ""
--KEEPPRESSED FALSE
-END
(I use paint.net to get the X & Y position : )

ID/PW Box:
Code:
EDIT EditLoginPass
-POSITIONX 121
-POSITIONY 287
-WIDTH 136
-HEIGHT 16
(Same for all other Images/Buttons/Boxes)



3) Fontstlye
Code:
--FONTNAME MSG=846
--FONTSIZE 8
--FONTBOLD FALSE
--FONTITALIC FALSE
--FONTFORMAT DT_LEFT
--FONTFORMAT DT_VCENTER
--OUTLINE FALSE
--NUMBERONLY FALSE
--OUTLINECOLOR 141148156
--FONTCOLOR 255255255
-END
(HEX to RGB)



**Replace with your own values
**Information
**Not changeable
did you mean this



I have to change some scripts because of crashing
=="
Quote Originally Posted by sjlver1992 View Post
did you mean this

I have to change some scripts because of crashing
I don't mean the smooth UI ? lol
this thread is about scripting
Quote Originally Posted by Biesi View Post


I don't mean the smooth UI ? lol
this thread is about scripting
I mean I changed scripts
not about SmoothUI lol
@Biesi

adding Buttons will never works...
would Enter by linking/adding Codes/Scripts.

Exept if your talking about Enter/Exit. (login)
i think it's server sided for buttons link.
Quote Originally Posted by Glaceon View Post
@Biesi

adding Buttons will never works...
would Enter by linking/adding Codes/Scripts.

Exept if your talking about Enter/Exit. (login)
i think it's server sided for buttons link.
"Buttons are almost useless since you cannot add an event to them."

... Like I said .. you can add them but you cannot add events
Such scripts are so easy to understand, That's why I like em'

I faced that same problem with editing the G4_box and Patcher_CF, I can add buttons, but cant add events lol..
@Biesi

Sorry missread it , Nice tutorial~
good tut. !
though its already in one of the stickies..
Where do I find the files to edit the code in? :d
@Hero Sticky, please.

Edit: Aww, mentions and thanks' still not added back D:
Quote Originally Posted by Twisted- View Post
Where do I find the files to edit the code in? :d
%root%\rez\UI\Scripts\LogIn.txt
Quote Originally Posted by Biesi View Post


%root%\rez\UI\Scripts\LogIn.txt
Thanks alot
If only I knew how to use this :'(
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us