One Piece

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
One Piece
Does anyone here still follows, and what episode are you currently at?
I'm on 530 atm, been watching other animes and playing other games, otherwise would be around 608
I think most people are watching it but they're probably reading the manga; you never know for sure tho. I'm ep 590 I think.
Quote Originally Posted by Mokou-Sama View Post
Does anyone here still follows, and what episode are you currently at?
I'm on 530 atm, been watching other animes and playing other games, otherwise would be around 608
Think I stopped at like 60.
Started watching last year, I caught up to the current episode exactly when the 2 year arc happened, then I followed it a few weeks then decided to wait till they complete one piece, currently at episode 582.
Pirate warriors 2, so fucking good.(best anime game on the market by far)
I'm way back after they recruited Franky, like episode 300 or something. I need to catch up.
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
I'm way back after they recruited Franky, like episode 300 or something. I need to catch up.
CP9 and the Whitebeard arcs are the best arcs in one piece.

Thriller bark was also very(very) cool, but not as good.
Looks like here many are really fans of One Piece CooL!

Quote Originally Posted by Empiren View Post
CP9 and the Whitebeard arcs are the best arcs in one piece.

Thriller bark was also very(very) cool, but not as good.
I too believe so. There are lots of good episodes but most are during CP9
Its hard not to like one piece, its a very uplifting story with a great range of characters.

It has very dramatic/mature themes for shonen and expresses them very well.


The whole adventure of one piece is also a huge highlight. Not many manga can do this well, if at all.
Quote Originally Posted by Empiren View Post
Its hard not to like one piece, its a very uplifting story with a great range of characters.

It has very dramatic/mature themes for shonen and expresses them very well.


The whole adventure of one piece is also a huge highlight. Not many manga can do this well, if at all.
I agree with this ^^
Just watched 611, waiting for 612 to come out 2morow.
Quote Originally Posted by codexstriker View Post
Just watched 611, waiting for 612 to come out 2morow.
Now damn, you're fast!
And I like your avatar too!
I am on 613.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokou-Sama View Post
Does anyone here still follows, and what episode are you currently at?
I'm on 530 atm, been watching other animes and playing other games, otherwise would be around 608
You haven't even gotten to the good part yet.
The crew have yet to even show their true strength.
Quote Originally Posted by argyros View Post
I am on 613.


You haven't even gotten to the good part yet.
The crew have yet to even show their true strength.
Surely the episodes after 530 are good, just not as good as CP9 arc I think (cuz every fried of mine say that its getting worse, but hey, I'll have to watch it to know. I am on a break, college is tough, so now I am sticking with smaller animes)
Quote Originally Posted by Mokou-Sama View Post


Surely the episodes after 530 are good, just not as good as CP9 arc I think (cuz every fried of mine say that its getting worse, but hey, I'll have to watch it to know. I am on a break, college is tough, so now I am sticking with smaller animes)
Well in my opinion I like the new arc better then the old ones.
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?