WinkWTTWANT TO TRADE A STEAM ACCOUNT WORTH IN 1200$ FOR GOOD AVA ACCOUNT !

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
WANT TO TRADE A STEAM ACCOUNT WORTH IN 1200$ FOR GOOD AVA ACCOUNT !
The title says it all, any interests ?
It has 132 Games, including all BO Editions.
Yes it's worth 1200$, i can screenshare the account on Skype...
I didn't take any prints cuz it's too much games ...

I ALSO SELL THE STEAM ACCOUNT FOR 450 Euros Paypal ...
Hello AndrewMc1
LoL, you got that steam account from ToTo56. He gave me the same offer for the steam account but I refused it because steam accounts are just too easy to recover. And yea good luck with that steam account. It may get recovered anytime soon .
Quote Originally Posted by Zixio View Post
LoL, you got that steam account from ToTo56. He gave me the same offer for the steam account but I refused it because steam accounts are just too easy to recover. And yea good luck with that steam account. It may get recovered anytime soon .
You're just with jelous of my brother -_-''
>Wants to trade a Steam account that is worth $1200 to a hacked out free to play game.
>Logic.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?