WinkSick glitches!

Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
Sick glitches!
Hey guys, heres 2 sick glitches, I hope you enjoy!
Quote Originally Posted by Barstarzz View Post
They are old.
No, I bet you've never seen the first glitch done solo, only fly glitching. Also if you think they're old, send me some other video of someone doing them, please.
Quote Originally Posted by qSnipeCF View Post
No, I bet you've never seen the first glitch done solo, only fly glitching. Also if you think they're old, send me some other video of someone doing them, please.
You're wrong, I saw these glitches before just the way you have done them.
Going to try to find the video later, anyway, nice job
Dat RPK Camo. And whenever I do the first glitch I always get client error
Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
Dat RPK Camo. And whenever I do the first glitch I always get client error
yeah the first glitch gives error alot, however theres another way of doing it with W+S jump in the stairs on the 3rd step and when you get stuck hold to walk into the floor
Quote Originally Posted by qSnipeCF View Post
yeah the first glitch gives error alot, however theres another way of doing it with W+S jump in the stairs on the 3rd step and when you get stuck hold to walk into the floor
Thanks! I'm gonna try it out now
name of the music please
these are quite old
I can never understand how people can glitch so well. Nice video
sees ppl jump backwards and gets on rooftop

me: double hops onto box -WIN-
omg thank you ! second one was kinda hard to get tho
Olg but gold 0:
Nice one i ddint know those!
Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?