WTBBuying Major or above account with any weapons. Post your prices.

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Buying Major or above account with any weapons. Post your prices.
As the title says, buying Major or above rank account. Post your price and offers. Payment method: Paypal only with MiddleMan.
Quote Originally Posted by ja.chen View Post
As the title says, buying Major or above rank account. Post your price and offers. Payment method: Paypal only with MiddleMan.
Bro Please Come to Skype ill ned to talk with you.
Quote Originally Posted by ja.chen View Post
As the title says, buying Major or above rank account. Post your price and offers. Payment method: Paypal only with MiddleMan.
I have an account with:
The Corvus III, Veresk
Fak Hot Road, AK 200, Famas .Mk3, FN-FNC.
Milad.338 and Mosin Nagant.
Colt SAA, Dual Barbatos, Bereta Barbatos, Black Deseart Eagle.
Melee: Holy Mackerel (that fish melee)
(ALL THE GUNS ARE PERMANENT)
Wanna buy ?
Is going to Pink Level ...
I also have another one with Fal Cannon, Desmodus, Sidewinder, ASW.338, DSR-1 and more (all permanent)...
Quote Originally Posted by AndrewMc1 View Post
I have an account with:
The Corvus III, Veresk
Fak Hot Road, AK 200, Famas .Mk3, FN-FNC.
Milad.338 and Mosin Nagant.
Colt SAA, Dual Barbatos, Bereta Barbatos, Black Deseart Eagle.
Melee: Holy Mackerel (that fish melee)
(ALL THE GUNS ARE PERMANENT)
Wanna buy ?
Is going to Pink Level ...
I also have another one with Fal Cannon, Desmodus, Sidewinder, ASW.338, DSR-1 and more (all permanent)...
Dude what is pink level? Captain or Colonel? Which one?
Quote Originally Posted by ActionTurnip View Post
Dude what is pink level? Captain or Colonel? Which one?
Are you interested ?
Quote Originally Posted by L3xTRoN2 View Post
Bro Please Come to Skype ill ned to talk with you.
Ok bro im on skype now.

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewMc1 View Post
I have an account with:
The Corvus III, Veresk
Fak Hot Road, AK 200, Famas .Mk3, FN-FNC.
Milad.338 and Mosin Nagant.
Colt SAA, Dual Barbatos, Bereta Barbatos, Black Deseart Eagle.
Melee: Holy Mackerel (that fish melee)
(ALL THE GUNS ARE PERMANENT)
Wanna buy ?
Is going to Pink Level ...
I also have another one with Fal Cannon, Desmodus, Sidewinder, ASW.338, DSR-1 and more (all permanent)...
Add me on skype, we'll chat there. Skype: jason.chezzy
Quote Originally Posted by ja.chen View Post
Ok bro im on skype now.



Add me on skype, we'll chat there. Skype: jason.chezzy
Ok bro.
/2shoort
Quote Originally Posted by AndrewMc1 View Post
Ok bro.
/2shoort
Have you added me? I am online.
I sell account with vss Katana, K2 wild howling and more. 40 $ . My skype : badboy99444
Someone added me on Skype claiming that he is AndrewMc1's bro, not sure if it's AndrewMc1's bro, AndrewMc1 is trying to scam or someone else is an imposter.
Quote Originally Posted by ja.chen View Post
Someone added me on Skype claiming that he is AndrewMc1's bro, not sure if it's AndrewMc1's bro, AndrewMc1 is trying to scam or someone else is an imposter.
I'm AVA l MPGH l Trader, we can use an OMM bro, and yes, lEncodedl is my brother i can make webcam if you want...
Quote Originally Posted by AndrewMc1 View Post
I'm AVA l MPGH l Trader, we can use an OMM bro, and yes, lEncodedl is my brother i can make webcam if you want...
K, im sorry, im just tired of being scammed.
Quote Originally Posted by ja.chen View Post
K, im sorry, im just tired of being scammed.
How much money do you have ?
I have very good accounts ...
Quote Originally Posted by AndrewMc1 View Post
How much money do you have ?
I have very good accounts ...
I want major ranks or above accounts, about the weapons, dont have to be so many, most importantly i want is the rank only, disregarding the weapons.
Who knows it may just be him or his friend just use a omm.
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?