did Muhammad marry a 9 years old girl ?

Posts 1–15 of 41 · Page 1 of 3
did Muhammad marry a 9 years old girl ?
Aisha is that girl , right?
By checking history of the jews which you said he "married her" and "did sex" with her in 9 is invalid , even though in your history you said he married her in 9 and did sex with her in 12 ... but after checking the history , hadiths and her sister's history , she was 19.


Narrated 'Aisha: that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death).
Sahih Bukhari 7:62:64
Quote Originally Posted by Coituz View Post
Narrated 'Aisha: that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death).
Sahih Bukhari 7:62:64

So yes, she was 9 years old when muhammed had sex with her.

*sigh* idiots.
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post



So yes, she was 9 years old when muhammed had sex with her.

*sigh* idiots.
Oh my god fucknig Idiot even when I bring to you this hadith , Muhammad married her in 18 and she was in her dads house then in 19 she came to Muhammad's house then they had sex with each other in 19.
Quote Originally Posted by Coituz View Post

Oh my god fucknig Idiot even when I bring to you this hadith , Muhammad married her in 6 and she was in her dads house then in 18 she came to Muhammad's house then they had sex with each other in 19.
Oh really?

Quote Originally Posted by Coituz View Post
and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old
Sahih Bukhari 7:62:64


That means she had sex with him while she was nine. consummated means have sex, in case you didn't know what that meant. You quoted it yourself too, how stupid of you.

Seems like you are the moron here.
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


Oh really?





That means she had sex with him while she was nine. consummated means have sex, in case you didn't know what that meant. You quoted it yourself too, how stupid of you.

Seems like you are the moron here.
I'm not even talking about this what I posted , I'm talking about the hadith in the video ... watch the video please , the hadith which I posted can be wrong and can be right , and I'm talking about the video. *facepalm*
Quote Originally Posted by Coituz View Post

I'm not even talking about this what I posted , I'm talking about the hadith in the video ... watch the video please , the hadith which I posted can be wrong and can be right , and I'm talking about the video. *facepalm*
Ahahaha, you posted a hadith proving you wrong and now your saying its wrong.


What a bitch.

Nah, I'm done, no point in proving you wrong when you disagree with your own sources.
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


Ahahaha, you posted a hadith proving you wrong and now your saying its wrong.


What a bitch.

Nah, I'm done, no point in proving you wrong when you disagree with your own sources.
Hadith cannot prove anything sometimes , because they're human who said that they maybe wrong and maybe right , as of your jews history and historical happens It was discovered that she was 19 or 18, he didn't have a sex with her in 9 neither married her in 9 , If I can post in Arabic to prove it , but fuck that I'm not perfect in English.
Quote Originally Posted by Coituz View Post

Hadith cannot prove anything sometimes , because they're human who said that they maybe wrong and maybe right , as of your jews history and historical happens It was discovered that she was 19 or 18, he didn't have a sex with her in 9 neither married her in 9 , If I can post in Arabic to prove it , but fuck that I'm not perfect in English.
You don't even believe your hadith. That is sad.
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


You don't even believe your hadith. That is sad.
Let's just talk in the other thread and yeah you're not a Muslim like me to know what the fuck a hadith is.
Just fucking reply in the other thread which I owned you at.
Quote Originally Posted by Coituz View Post

Let's just talk in the other thread and yeah you're not a Muslim like me to know what the fuck a hadith is.
Just fucking reply in the other thread which I owned you at.
I probably know more about your holy books than you do, thats for sure.
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


I probably know more about your holy books than you do, thats for sure.
Yeah , the proof that you don't even know the difference between the hadith and the qur'an and the second proof that you don't know the dates of the Muhammad's mission history , sure you do.
So, if he did at that day and time then it'd be about half his lifespan, people didn't live for that long back in the days with the plague and all.
Jews are the biggest trolls.
Posts 1–15 of 41 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?