Young girls attack/strip 11 year old boy

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
Young girls attack/strip 11 year old boy



This is sad, if this happened to me or my little brother, (Who is 11), I would rape those girls or legitly kill them. I can't believe these girls think it's a "prank". The mother should've taken legal action towards the girls.

Fucking girls are stupid as hell, I will rape them if possible.


One girl was video taping the event, another held down the boy by the neck with her knee, and yet another stripped him.
You fucked up the link
Video doesn't work.
lucky boy.
Quote Originally Posted by NOOB View Post
lucky boy.
I was thinking the same thing. It seems to me like he gets the older ladies. Mmmm
Just post the full link .
Done, now watch it. :/
Omg, retards...
Oh what the fuck.
I know, it's just sad.

Off-topic: I can get your paypal verified stephen.
Quote Originally Posted by lolzo2 View Post
I know, it's just sad.

Off-topic: I can get your paypal verified stephen.
That's fucking bullshit, If I saw those girls doing that I would kick the shit out of them, I would never hurt a girl without reason but this is just bullshit.

Can you verify mine?
@lolzo2
In 3-4 year he will be much stronger. Karma is gonna be a bitch
Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
In 3-4 year he will be much stronger. Karma is gonna be a bitch
No shit eh?
God damn it. These aren't gurls.. I call 'em "BITCHES". I would really rape em in their asses so their pussies will cry.
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?