[8.8] Wot no trees + source code

Posts 1–15 of 41 · Page 1 of 3
[8.8] Wot no trees + source code
Virrusscan: WotNT 8.8.zip - Jotti's malware scan

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/9...is/1379977261/
Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmB8ZDnVnJg


Hack updated for Wot 8.8 patch. + Added source code (Visual Basic 6).


How to use:
1. Open hack
2. Choose hold or toggle style to hide trees by pressing "E"
3.Start wot.

Make sure your world of tanks window is named W.o.T. Client or hack will not work.
Tested on windowsXP and windows8.


Use at your own risk!
WotNT 8.8_mpgh.net.zip7 KB · 623 downloads Scanning…
untitled.bmp32 KB · 211 downloads
Post a screenshot or video and a virustotal scan.
one question, does this modify the checksum of the game files?
If so, that is the only way that WG (wargaming) would find out if you use this mod/hack, as rumour has it that they implemented a serverside checksum verifier, that randomly checks clients for restricted modifications.
Or the other way (stupid way) by posting screenshots and video captures of your gameplay on the forum, while using this.
Anyways thx man, great work, used the older versions and they were a blast and i will use a test account for a few days to see what the results are.
It doesnt modify check sum, it is simple memory hack which changes one adress value.
ok then, this gives a very good chance of undetection,as they dont have any clientside protection.
Altough, better to be cautious.. and as i said i will test this for a couple of days, especially untill the next maintainance.
I will post in case something happens.
File appears safe. Not tested, Use at own risk.

Post back results.

/Approved
hello it is a posibility to change a e key to another
sry for my english
Thank you so much man. ur real hiro..
i was wating so much for this mood for 8.8.
thanks again.
Haaaalelujah ! Thank youuu good sir... ah the waiting... wel now its here and its a simple but marvelous program !
Make sure your world of tanks window is named W.o.T. Client or hack will not work.
I do not understand. The window should be called W.o.T. Client. Why not WorldOfTanks?
Who is working? Tell me what the name of the game window.
See following post.
Not working Windows 7 X64/Windows 8 x64 bit EU server, this must be the window name.

I modified the source code and compiled to be able to change the window name. I will test when I arrive at house (i'm at work)

All rights to martins259, I have only modified to change the window name.

I will implement to autodetect the window name in the future if martins259 give me the permissions




Virusscan: virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanresult/96c39d9f1362e846b3b09f568cfe9269c909469f

Thanks for your work.
WotNT 8.8_mpgh.net.alecuba16mod.zip8 KB · 90 downloads Scanning…
Every one can do with source code what ever they want, i am glad that someone making it better so i can learn something
Quote Originally Posted by martins259 View Post
Every one can do with source code what ever they want, i am glad that someone making it better so i can learn something
Yes, but you are the first creator, then I give the credits of the idea to you.

I can confirm that with my modifications it works now.

The window name in my computer is "Cliente W.o.T" because is spanish version, then the name of the wot client has localization.

For other languages there is another window name.

Then I consider two ways of create automatic multilanguage WotNT:

1º- Define static strings for each window language name :
-English: W.o.T. Client
-Spanish: Cliente W.o.T.
....

2º- Get the process lists directly not by window name (there is several ways of do this).
Posts 1–15 of 41 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?