can u attach a source of your changes ?
[8.8] Wot no trees + source code
for example, go here World_of_Tanks\res\packages\ 01_karelia.pkg\speedtree\ 01_Karelia\
and look for files with the extension “.spt” such as “BirchFall.spt”, “Fir_1.spt”, etc.
then put into res_mods\ 0.8.9\speedtree\ 01_Karelia\ blank files named like in World_of_Tanks\res\packages\ 01_karelia.pkg\speedtree\ 01_Karelia\
if you put blank “Fir_1.spt” you get transparent tree. if you put blank “Scrub.spt” you get transparent scrub. and so on…
Thanks to ED.
and look for files with the extension “.spt” such as “BirchFall.spt”, “Fir_1.spt”, etc.
then put into res_mods\ 0.8.9\speedtree\ 01_Karelia\ blank files named like in World_of_Tanks\res\packages\ 01_karelia.pkg\speedtree\ 01_Karelia\
if you put blank “Fir_1.spt” you get transparent tree. if you put blank “Scrub.spt” you get transparent scrub. and so on…
Thanks to ED.
Because you're doing it wrong. I already had this mod and yesterday did the same for the new map Northwest. Guess what - it worked. Here's a link to it: m e d i a f i r e dot com / ?2a340fdr14rdu9u - just delete whatever "speedtree" you have in your mod folder and put the one I gave you - it will work 100%!
I have so much time and I can work all time on it, but only problem is I don't know how to make I am willing to spend my all time to understand and make mood for you all. but for that I need help from you friends specially who knows how to make it . ill be happy to learn from you if you are fine to explain me or teach me , how to make mood. if I get now ill share to you all friends. I would like to help people. this is something I enjoy to help others, but I also need some one to help me and and make me to understand so I can be helpful to you all time. I have been searching how to make mod so long but I am not getting it and this is things making me more and more sad feel like I will never get to learn this things
So plz plz Ill be so happy to have such good friend, ill be always thank full to you those who will help me.
thank you.
So plz plz Ill be so happy to have such good friend, ill be always thank full to you those who will help me.thank you.
About my post... I will not approve anything and if anyone has time, he can check the attachments for viruses himself. So... as soon as I finish the full version, I will post it out with approvement and etc. I also hope that martins259 will come back faster.
i will cheek but can u tell me how to cheak so it can be approve ? is that possible ? plz tel me how if is possible
thank you,.
thank you,.
there is an update will this still work
update? u mean with 8.9 ? if you no if there any new update can u tell me where is that ?
thank you
thank you
Oor you could all use this program to solve your problems : http:// www . media fire . com / download/lu0q601721mw9bs/WoT089Trainer3in1.exe , it does it in a nice way too, if you want trees and bushes to be transparent in sniper mode but not in third person view then press Ctrl+F10 , but if you want to make them dissapear with the trunks still visible , in all view modes, just press F2. It also has a nice tracer modification in the way that you can see shots better (the tracers are green) and also i think it makes it so you see it for a longer time, for that , press Ctrl+F11. Personally i only use the last 2 functions...
I dont like that trainer very messy
This thread is closed for replies.
