How to use dg123's auto loot script.
This may be pretty easy to set up but there are some people who can't really wrap their head around it,so I am just gonna tell ya how! 
Step 1: Download Autohotkey
Step 2:Open note pad
Step 3: Copy the code it says to paste here on dg123's thread
Step 4:Paste the code in notepad
Step 5:Click the "File" option in notepad
Step 6:Click "Save as" and then name it whatever you want.
Step 7:You should have AutoHotkey in your start menu
Step 8: Click and drag the AutoHotKey Program to your desktop or somewhere easy to find
Step 9:Ok,so the notepad you pasted the the script in comes in here. You right click it and then click Open withn then choose default program
Step 10:Click the Browse option
Step 11: Find your autohotkey program shortcut
Step 12: Click it
Step 13:Then choose OK and you are done!!
Now you have an auto loot script. In game,click Q when you come across an item you instantly want to pick up. If it doesn't work,try a hack client instead. I found out it works better with one.
I hope this helped some of you whom may be viewing this thread. Also,I'm am kinda new to the whole MPGH.net forum posting thing so please give me feedback,it helps
Also,I know dg123 had a tutorial but it really wasn't detailed enough.

Step 1: Download Autohotkey
Step 2:Open note pad
Step 3: Copy the code it says to paste here on dg123's thread
Step 4:Paste the code in notepad
Step 5:Click the "File" option in notepad
Step 6:Click "Save as" and then name it whatever you want.
Step 7:You should have AutoHotkey in your start menu
Step 8: Click and drag the AutoHotKey Program to your desktop or somewhere easy to find
Step 9:Ok,so the notepad you pasted the the script in comes in here. You right click it and then click Open withn then choose default program
Step 10:Click the Browse option
Step 11: Find your autohotkey program shortcut
Step 12: Click it
Step 13:Then choose OK and you are done!!

Now you have an auto loot script. In game,click Q when you come across an item you instantly want to pick up. If it doesn't work,try a hack client instead. I found out it works better with one.
I hope this helped some of you whom may be viewing this thread. Also,I'm am kinda new to the whole MPGH.net forum posting thing so please give me feedback,it helps

Also,I know dg123 had a tutorial but it really wasn't detailed enough.
