BF BC2 Hacked Lobby

Posts 1–15 of 38 · Page 1 of 3
BF BC2 Hacked Lobby
Hello guys,

Its been a year since the server got shut down and its back.
it has futures likes
- high xp
- all weapons
- unlimited ammo
- and start anywhere on the map

here is the server names



and prove

Quote Originally Posted by ApocalypticGamer View Post
Mods....
They are mods....
moded yes,
hacked yes

lol both comes to same door
Quote Originally Posted by piramitender View Post
moded yes,
hacked yes

lol both comes to same door
That server will be taken down in matter of minutes or days, i reported it to NoFate on the irc because when you exit you are level 47 with -160202 xp
Quote Originally Posted by ApocalypticGamer View Post
That server will be taken down in matter of minutes or days, i reported it to NoFate on the irc because when you exit you are level 47 with -160202 xp
erm nope , im lvl 55 in 10 minutes and still my lvls is on
you can knife from 200 metres, lol ikr
you can spray with sniper,
snipers like combo (minigun + snipers)

greaned/c4/mine sticks
Wath? I was level 32.. Well if you are higher rank you don't get demoted, but still NoFate and staff said that that server broke alot of rules
Quote Originally Posted by ApocalypticGamer View Post
Wath? I was level 32.. Well if you are higher rank you don't get demoted, but still NoFate and staff said that that server broke alot of rules




everybody plays in it :d
Quote Originally Posted by piramitender View Post



everybody plays in it :d
You don't have to be mean...
Quote Originally Posted by ApocalypticGamer View Post
You don't have to be mean...
I wasnt trying to be mean, but if I offended you Im sorry. I didn''t mean it.

what I ment wat, nobody cares if the server actually breaking every rule of nemexsus , cuz everybody playing it lol

and servers not offle, it is online. did you make the last update??
Quote Originally Posted by piramitender View Post
I wasnt trying to be mean, but if I offended you Im sorry. I didn''t mean it.

what I ment wat, nobody cares if the server actually breaking every rule of nemexsus , cuz everybody playing it lol

and servers not offle, it is online. did you make the last update??
XD Im jj, it was offline for few hours and it was back online... Dunno why nofate didn't take it down?
Quote Originally Posted by ApocalypticGamer View Post
XD Im jj, it was offline for few hours and it was back online... Dunno why nofate didn't take it down?
lol why would you want it to be down anyway

its fun when you can shoot sniper like using minigun
servers offline?
Quote Originally Posted by Criibyy View Post
servers offline?
Told ya...
Posts 1–15 of 38 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?