WTSMilad FAL (Para) - Mosin Nagant - Python account.

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Milad FAL (Para) - Mosin Nagant - Python account.
Hey guys, since AvA is ruined again by the anti-macro patch and I no have longer time. I am going to sell this account.
Screenshots are below. Please give me some serious offer and my payment will be paypal only. You go first or we use a OMM.

1st.lt
1.6 SD
47k euro





Hey i want to buy your account for 20$,add me on Skype.
I'll give 10€ + a cd-key for origin games or i trade with u my acc.
But we'll use an OMM.
add me on skype: jnf.1997
Those are horrible offers
Quote Originally Posted by J Cole View Post
Those are horrible offers
Just like you...... lol!
Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post


Just like you...... lol!
? What are you talking about?
Im lost but lets stop spamming his thread.
Quote Originally Posted by zTwix0R View Post
I'll give 10€ + a cd-key for origin games or i trade with u my acc.
But we'll use an OMM.
add me on skype: jnf.1997
Quote Originally Posted by J Cole View Post
Im lost but lets stop spamming his thread.
Gosh no, that is a fucking horrible offer and I'm stopping the gaming scene. @J.Cole do you want to buy or..?
Quote Originally Posted by Prepix View Post




Gosh no, that is a fucking horrible offer and I'm stopping the gaming scene. @J.Cole do you want to buy or..?
How much you want to sell it for. What's your minimum
Quote Originally Posted by DaniDesai View Post
How much you want to sell it for. What's your minimum
Add me on skype: prepixh.
I'm not interested in buying but what were you actually looking to get?

This account was euro farmed right o.O. I would say $30 only because of the para and the holy mackerel.
Ayo get on skype, I'm rethinking the deal for 30$buck paypay
Add moi prepi
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?