Outdated[FGunz] Shotbot (Working as of Sept. 21 2013)

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
[FGunz] Shotbot (Working as of Sept. 21 2013)
Greetings.

This shot bot was developed privately for Freestyle GunZ and was sold to a handful of people. The shot bot being released here today, however, is the free version. There is a full version available for sale but I will not advertise that here.

On to the shot bot...it works ONLY on FreeStyle GunZ. It will not work on any other GunZ, do not try it. I have shot bots available for other servers such as AG and UGG, but they require a bypass which I cannot release for free, and again sales aren't allowed here so let's move on.

REQUIREMENTS

1. Run as administrator.
2. Resolution set to 1024x768 (16 bit)
3. Crosshair Type 2 (the white one, default one in all GunZ private servers)

In this free version there is a small delay between shots. This delay is about 3-4 seconds. This limitation is to prevent the server from dying from a public shotbot that is extremely effective. If you don't like this limitation, don't use it, simple as that.

The full version does not have this limitation.

The shot bot does not have a toggle on/off hotkey, it will simply shoot when you aim at players, that's it. It has no extra features whatsoever.

It's simple, and it's free.

To prevent analysis of code and manipulation of source to bypass the limitation on the project, some protection has been applied using a packer (Themida), therefore some false positives will appear on virus scans, but the file is completely harmless.

Below you can view the virus scan and decide for yourself, or analyze the file yourself and come to a conclusion and share with others what you find:

virusscan.jottiDOTorg/en/scanresult/8b973d854b6c3ddd3dd4f64eafc92b56f8d50c85
virustotalDOTcom/en/file/8dfb9990c27126147bf08409b6371372e66c18ddb232b81d8c ade3945a32fb4c/analysis/1379799972/

For some reason I cannot post links, so replace "DOT" with an actual dot.

They are all false positives and are simply triggered by the Themida packer's protection code.

Again, if you don't trust it, don't use it, or feel free to analyze it in a virtual machine such as VMWare, I have allowed the packer to let files run in virtual machines.

Feel free to post here about any concerns you have, or if it works for you feel free to share so others can see that it is not harmful and works completely fine.

Enjoy.


The shot bot has been updated.

Changelog October 19, 2013
  • Improved performance on slower computers
  • Added in-game toggle hotkey (the ~ key beside 1 on normal keyboards)
  • Removed trial limitation on free version (unlimited use available now)


Virus Scans:

virustotal.com/en/file/0cbba560c646b1e305fd00410de4efc90d8d5ac2793dda915e 115b5425678d20/analysis/1382202290/
virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanresult/7d67af60771b2542262667b9c9f8a599be798cf2

Attached below (may need approval before being visible).

If a moderator sees this, could you please update the original post with the new attachment?

Thanks.
FGunz Shotbot October 19 2013_mpgh.net.rar1.3 MB · 1,185 downloads 20/56 malicious
FGunz Shotbot_mpgh.net.rar1.1 MB · 835 downloads 30/56 malicious
Post a screenshot or video.
Video has been created.

youtube.com/watch?v=X3FNr8UjJYg

By the way, can someone edit the original post to format the virus scan links correctly?

For some reason I cannot post links...

Thanks.
how do you approve this post ?
scan the entire rar. not the exe
The exe is in the RAR file.

There is nothing else in there. The MD5 of the EXE matches the MD5 of the scanned file, but here is the scan of the RAR file:

virustotal.com/en/file/8c900d49636832ce878a4ed409eb074ad57ad3c7f10b9e01e1 872c2072fac258/analysis/1379874926/
It works just as he says it does, a delay in between each shot however what I found is if the bullet doesn't actually hit the enemy it cancels the cooldown so you can fire again without waiting. I personally find it extremely cool that the dev did that. Ill probably end up buying the full version of it and I will comment on my experience with that once I end up getting that.
Quote Originally Posted by x3ndless View Post
It works just as he says it does, a delay in between each shot however what I found is if the bullet doesn't actually hit the enemy it cancels the cooldown so you can fire again without waiting. I personally find it extremely cool that the dev did that. Ill probably end up buying the full version of it and I will comment on my experience with that once I end up getting that.
Yes, it monitors hits so that in the case that there is a slight delay and it misses, it will not count it and it will in fact continue scanning for enemies until it fires and hits.

I'm glad you're enjoying it
sir x3ndless, can you please show me instruc. with a vid in this sb. T.T PLEASE!
I can't have error say " A monitor Program has been found running in your system Please, unload it from memory and restart your program"
Quote Originally Posted by kobix099 View Post
I can't have error say " A monitor Program has been found running in your system Please, unload it from memory and restart your program"
This means that a tool used to modify memory / debug processes has been found, and the shot bot will not run if that is found.

The code is protected in this way to prevent bypassing the limitations set for the free version, that is the reason for this error message.
U have video how to use it ? please i need it pls
Quote Originally Posted by kobix099 View Post
U have video how to use it ? please i need it pls
It says how to use it in the file, if you cannot follow those instructions I cannot guide you any further, it's outlined with as much detail as possible in the program.
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?