Steam Sale

Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3
There are never any sales on good games..
Worms was one of the best games back in my childhood. Then this 3D-Shit came out,...
Quote Originally Posted by Vicarious View Post
Worms was one of the best games back in my childhood. Then this 3D-Shit came out,...
Lol yeah, I had a neighbor burn me a copy of Worms world party, back when games didn't have product keys and DRM
Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post


Lol yeah, I had a neighbor burn me a copy of Worms world party, back when games didn't have product keys and DRM
Good old times, when you didn't need to be online or register to play...
Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post


Lol yeah, I had a neighbor burn me a copy of Worms world party, back when games didn't have product keys and DRM
Sadly now, everything needs product keys because everyone now is money hungry.. I miss the old days :/
Quote Originally Posted by Vicarious View Post
Worms was one of the best games back in my childhood. Then this 3D-Shit came out,...
Fuck off hipster
Quote Originally Posted by 'Ethen View Post
Fuck off hipster
Wow. You made it to 19posts before getting banned...new record?
I still have one CD from 2004 might install it.
I guess it's just me.
Seeing as I've played almost every single of these games and I have tried this one, it's not really that much of a difference between this and the old ones, besides new level features. Such as in-map fluids in which you can drown other worms by destroying terrain.

It has almost if not all classic weapons and it's rethought in a pretty good manner.
It's gone back almost to the former glory of Worms if you ask me, I'm thinking Worms Armageddon.
Thanks for sharing
Well its a start...
thanks for sharings
Nice, thanks for sharing but not my thing.
Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?