Passing time

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
Passing time
So I'm waiting for my new computer to be delivered and since then time has started to go a lot slower D: It's suppose to get here next Friday and I need something to help time go faster, I've considered a time machine but I can't be bothered building one.

If you have a game I should try out, series I could watch or even some other activity, PLEASE LIST BELOW I'M DESPERATE

Thank you
Quote Originally Posted by Misery Jr. View Post
So I'm waiting for my new computer to be delivered and since then time has started to go a lot slower D: It's suppose to get here next Friday and I need something to help time go faster, I've considered a time machine but I can't be bothered building one.

If you have a game I should try out, series I could watch or even some other activity, PLEASE LIST BELOW I'M DESPERATE

Thank you
Catch up on a tv show such as Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, Sons of Anarchy, or Prison Break. Can't go wrong with those.
I've watched Prison Break but Game of Thrones and Breaking Bad seem really good. What are they about?
Quote Originally Posted by Misery Jr. View Post
I've watched Prison Break but Game of Thrones and Breaking Bad seem really good. What are they about?
Breaking Bad is about a middle aged man who discovers he has cancer and only has so much time to live and he just so happens to be a chemist, and this leads to him cooking meth to provide income for his family after he passes. Thats just the jist of it. Obviously a lot more happens =p

Game of Thrones is based off 3 books by George R. R. Martin that take place in a fantasy world with dragons and what not. My personal favorite but the plot is to lengthy to get into lol. Both highly recommended.
The walking dead!
Quote Originally Posted by tylersel View Post
The walking dead!
Yea it's good! Don't get me wrong though, I got pretty bored of it during Season 3 though
Quote Originally Posted by [SMA] Paradise` View Post
Where did you buy the computer off?
I bought it from ASUS, at the eb games expo. It would've been available sooner but I wanted to upgrade to i7 so they had to send it back to their headquarters to update it
Quote Originally Posted by Misery Jr. View Post
I bought it from ASUS, at the eb games expo. It would've been available sooner but I wanted to upgrade to i7 so they had to send it back to their headquarters to update it
Call them ask to speak with a supervisor complain that you guys delayed it so many times if you can please make them ship it any early or that your grandma is very sick and your going out of the country this week and would be away for a long time, if so can you expedite the shipping?
Quote Originally Posted by Confin3d View Post
Breaking Bad is about a middle aged man who discovers he has cancer and only has so much time to live and he just so happens to be a chemist, and this leads to him cooking meth to provide income for his family after he passes. Thats just the jist of it. Obviously a lot more happens =p

Game of Thrones is based off 3 books by George R. R. Martin that take place in a fantasy world with dragons and what not. My personal favorite but the plot is to lengthy to get into lol. Both highly recommended.
Those both sound incredible, I'll be looking into both of them!


+1 Repped
Quote Originally Posted by Misery Jr. View Post
Those both sound incredible, I'll be looking into both of them!


+1 Repped
Well you need 100+ rep to even have a impact on my rep I believe so no worries lol
grat for new computer
Quote Originally Posted by Confin3d View Post
Well you need 100+ rep to even have a impact on my rep I believe so no worries lol
I tried :'(
Quote Originally Posted by molot View Post
grat for new computer
Thanks! Been waiting for it for 2 years now
Quote Originally Posted by [SMA] Paradise` View Post


Call them ask to speak with a supervisor complain that you guys delayed it so many times if you can please make them ship it any early or that your grandma is very sick and your going out of the country this week and would be away for a long time, if so can you expedite the shipping?
You sir, deserve a cookie. I might just do that
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?