Passing time

Posts 16–24 of 24 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by Misery Jr. View Post
You sir, deserve a cookie. I might just do that
Good luck, let us know how it goes.
Quote Originally Posted by [SMA] Paradise` View Post


Good luck, let us know how it goes.
They said that they're shipping it out this Friday and should arrive next Thursday and they can't go faster then that -.-
Quote Originally Posted by Misery Jr. View Post
They said that they're shipping it out this Friday and should arrive next Thursday and they can't go faster then that -.-
Did you speak with supervisor? They can always expedite it, there fucking cheap modafuckers. Tell them it's possible I contacted the carrier they told me to contact the shipper.
Quote Originally Posted by [SMA] Paradise` View Post


Did you speak with supervisor? They can always expedite it, there fucking cheap modafuckers. Tell them it's possible I contacted the carrier they told me to contact the shipper.
Problem is they are the carrier :/
I'll talk to them later, my little brother screwed his ankle up bad and me and my mum are at the hospital wish him luck please!!
Quote Originally Posted by Misery Jr. View Post
So I'm waiting for my new computer to be delivered and since then time has started to go a lot slower D: It's suppose to get here next Friday and I need something to help time go faster, I've considered a time machine but I can't be bothered building one.

If you have a game I should try out, series I could watch or even some other activity, PLEASE LIST BELOW I'M DESPERATE

Thank you
Well if that's the case.. then you must play CSGO #JAILBREAK !!
Learn to solve a Rubik's Cube.
Quote Originally Posted by Harpoon. View Post
Learn to solve a Rubik's Cube.
Sir.. solving a rubics cube makes my head want to explode !!
Do what Allen said, SE them, try to watch Breaking Bad - Hawaii Five O - The Mentalist, or watch a good movie ( The Godfather - Hunger Games - LOTR )
Posts 16–24 of 24 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?