Kill La Kill Episode 1

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
You mean.....like PSG?
In a nutshell, yes.
Quote Originally Posted by Mokou-Sama View Post
Whats this about?
"The story is set on a high school that the student council president Satsuki Kiryuuin rules by force. Wielding a giant Basami scissors sword, the wandering transfer student Ryuuko Matoi brings about upheaval on the campus. Ryuuko searches for the mysterious figure who caused her father's death, but confronting her are the student council's "four divine kings."

The person who is writing the script also wrote Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagaan's script and the animation studio is Trigger. Basically it's amazing. Watch it, hoe.
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
"The story is set on a high school that the student council president Satsuki Kiryuuin rules by force. Wielding a giant Basami scissors sword, the wandering transfer student Ryuuko Matoi brings about upheaval on the campus. Ryuuko searches for the mysterious figure who caused her father's death, but confronting her are the student council's "four divine kings."

The person who is writing the script also wrote Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagaan's script and the animation studio is Trigger. Basically it's amazing. Watch it, hoe.
The name is a bit weird, i confess, but most animes I saw that conquered me had strange names.
So I will put this in the list
Yeah, I am not really fond of kill la kill.
The main character seems to remind me of with a male lead in the anime, not sure why.

What I like the most is: Strike the Blood.
I liked it. Gurren Lagaan-ish but very well done in the animation department.

Will probably be a general "beat your way through the ranks" type of show, but the comedy/animation could carry it quite far.

I don't doubt this will be a hit.
That third .gif reminds me so much of TTGL.

Is there anyone that worked on TTGL also involved in this? Will check it out.
Quote Originally Posted by Genesis View Post
That third .gif reminds me so much of TTGL.

Is there anyone that worked on TTGL also involved in this? Will check it out.
I'm not sure but the entire show seems like the people who worked on TTGL.
Quote Originally Posted by Genesis View Post
That third .gif reminds me so much of TTGL.

Is there anyone that worked on TTGL also involved in this? Will check it out.
Well yeah... the script writer for TTGL is writing the script for Kill La Kill. The person who directed Inferno Cop is directing Kill La Kill... that's why I posted "Think of what would happen if Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann and Inferno Cop had a baby... well this is it."
Cheers guys, I bought a US VPN to watch this on Crunchyroll as I cbf torrenting it.
We Aussies get screwed so much when it comes to CR as half of their shows we don't have the license to watch! (Including Attack on Titan and obviously Kill La Kill)

An update: my new avatar pays tribute to what was a pretty awesome first episode, well done.
Quote Originally Posted by Genesis View Post
Cheers guys, I bought a US VPN to watch this on Crunchyroll as I cbf torrenting it.
We Aussies get screwed so much when it comes to CR as half of their shows we don't have the license to watch! (Including Attack on Titan and obviously Kill La Kill)

An update: my new avatar pays tribute to what was a pretty awesome first episode, well done.

That's a wonderful avatar. I'm jelly.
Only thing that looks interesting here is the animation.
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
Only thing that looks interesting here is the animation.
50% Animation
40% Ridiculousness
10% PLOT.... bewbs

I don't expect this anime to have much of a story but hey I could be wrong.

Imo it's going to end up about half as crazy as FLCL and half as awesome as TTGL, and i'm OK with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
That's a wonderful avatar. I'm jelly.
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?