Selling account with 14 8/8 characters and 52 stars

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Selling account with 14 8/8 characters and 52 stars
I am selling an account with 14 8/8 characters and most vault chests unlocked.

I can't tell you the name of the account for obvious reasons, i want to get around 150$ and over, please bid if you're interested.

The trade will be done over paypal by the way.
If u have skype add me : kosta.lepojevic we can talk about the price
Quote Originally Posted by GGNoRematch View Post
I am selling an account with 14 8/8 characters and most vault chests unlocked.

I can't tell you the name of the account for obvious reasons, i want to get around 150$ and over, please bid if you're interested.

The trade will be done over paypal by the way.
add me @Henry.polanko
Quote Originally Posted by GGNoRematch View Post
I don't currently have permission to post links, so i will figure out how soon...
Try to get your post count up
You have a pet? If so what level
screenshots? realmeye? Is there any proof the account actually exists mate?
Hes not selling the account anymore, and why would you ask that, who posts about an account and lies? Scamming is for noobs!
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?