"A Better Botting Solution" - AQW Design Notes

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
"A Better Botting Solution" - AQW Design Notes
So I wanted to quote a few of the things they said.

Many players don't know what a bot IS.
A bot or "autoer" is a program built by someone else that plays the game for you.
ALL massively multiplayer games have a problem with them, and they are, and always have been against the rules.
It is easy to understand why - it is unfair to legit players who put the time and effort into the game, it takes time away from building the game to deal with botting/cheating/hacking issues, and... these programs are dangerous!

Many players don't know that botting is not allowed.
It absolutely is NOT allowed! It hurts the game and other players. We want all our players to enjoy AQW the way it is meant to be.

Players who bot don't know the problems it causes.
Problems caused by bots, and the fixes we've implemented because of them, have delayed, for example:
Development of new functionality like Guilds
An overhaul of the PvP system
Cause virtually ALL of the server-side lag
Bullshit.
The many objective of that post was to scare the shit out of us botters.
They talk about implementing all these new banning systems, But someone still has to report us to get caught xD, and the 100s of hours i have botted I can only imagine i have been reported several times, and My account has had not a single ban or mute! These penalties they are talking about are much lighter than those already in place, so AE can go fuck themselves.
No one reports anyways. Most players don't even know if another player is botting or not. The report system was always a fail. Practically every player cheats anyways. This is just the yearly "scare" tactic that AE does.
No.I dont think so.They somehow planted a trap on AQW when you bot.So I am wandering about if I should bot or not.I dont want to get banned or lose anything.

50%trust 50%nope
Quote Originally Posted by jamjamjam View Post
No.I dont think so.They somehow planted a trap on AQW when you bot.So I am wandering about if I should bot or not.I dont want to get banned or lose anything.

50%trust 50%nope
Planted a trap? You're just paranoid. The only thing that happened was a server name change.
Quote Originally Posted by jamjamjam View Post
No.I dont think so.They somehow planted a trap on AQW when you bot.So I am wandering about if I should bot or not.I dont want to get banned or lose anything.

50%trust 50%nope
Luminitos.
The first 4 lines of that quote is totally spot-on. The rest is complete utter cow manure.

Also, can we stop making threads about this? Not end of the world ya' know.
Fucking annoying to see botters whine about something they caused.
Quote Originally Posted by zerobrium View Post
The first 4 lines of that quote is totally spot-on. The rest is complete utter cow manure.

Also, can we stop making threads about this? Not end of the world ya' know.
Fucking annoying to see botters whine about something they caused.
"They can't Stop us" as simple as that.
No one even cares to report so meh another failed attempt to stop botter's.
is there another bots trap method ?? lolwut AE
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?