[Cheap] Matthew's Skin Shop
At the moment i have:
Pax Sivir
k9 Nasus
Pax Jax
Riot singed
How does it work?
1.Once you add me on skype,you should always request a pm from me here.(!)
2a.If you are new (less than 5 positives tbm or inactive) , i will accept the trade request AFTER the trade done,also you have to POST PICS to show to ppl that you already bought the code.
2b.If you have more than 10 tbm and NO negative one,i will accept the trade request instantly,once you show me that you got the money.
3.You should have teamviewer ,if you dont have it yet,just download the portable one.
4.YOU SHOULD GO FIRST,idc about tbm and etc since i ll make a full refund for in used codes.
Lets talk about the payments now
1.I accept only paypal ( as a gift with my note)
PS:If you dont sent them with my note,you dont have to wait my codes at all
2.I accept paysafe (but not from all countries,so ask me first)
(?) 3. I dont accept german payments,since you cant sent as a gift at all,expect paysafes (MAYBE)
I guarantee a full refund if the codes arent working,that i doubt so.
Once you sending me the money,means that you agree with my rules.
Prices are NEGOTIABLE!
Skype: Mathew8076 (care with imposters pls,request me a pm in order to know that its me)
NOTE:Previews photos arent mine,i just found them on interntet and paste them here to show you the skin.
Pax Sivir
k9 Nasus
Pax Jax
Riot singed
How does it work?
1.Once you add me on skype,you should always request a pm from me here.(!)
2a.If you are new (less than 5 positives tbm or inactive) , i will accept the trade request AFTER the trade done,also you have to POST PICS to show to ppl that you already bought the code.
2b.If you have more than 10 tbm and NO negative one,i will accept the trade request instantly,once you show me that you got the money.
3.You should have teamviewer ,if you dont have it yet,just download the portable one.
4.YOU SHOULD GO FIRST,idc about tbm and etc since i ll make a full refund for in used codes.
Lets talk about the payments now
1.I accept only paypal ( as a gift with my note)
PS:If you dont sent them with my note,you dont have to wait my codes at all
2.I accept paysafe (but not from all countries,so ask me first)
(?) 3. I dont accept german payments,since you cant sent as a gift at all,expect paysafes (MAYBE)
I guarantee a full refund if the codes arent working,that i doubt so.
Once you sending me the money,means that you agree with my rules.
Prices are NEGOTIABLE!
Skype: Mathew8076 (care with imposters pls,request me a pm in order to know that its me)
NOTE:Previews photos arent mine,i just found them on interntet and paste them here to show you the skin.



easy trade