Old xingcode3 files

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
Old xingcode3 files
I dont know if it help for the hack but i post this in case.
Their are the old xing files and my ava dont crash when i use them so...

I dont have any virusscan because i dont know how to use it but you can trust me.
If you whent to open the files click open whit notepad or notepad c++

please aprove fast.

http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...f9a3a139a2565f
xingcode (OLD).rar8.1 MB · 1,418 downloads Clean
+1 If this really works im having troubles loading my hacks
Quote Originally Posted by louisp14 View Post
I dont know if it help for the hack but i post this in case.
Their are the old xing files and my ava dont crash when i use them so...

I dont have any virusscan because i dont know how to use it but you can trust me.
If you whent to open the files click open whit notepad or notepad c++

please aprove fast.



I'm having troubles loading ccman's hack and I already tried EVERYTHING!
If this change something then this is a nice release :P
I dont think it works for detected hacks but you can try and
Very important: i think when the game fully load i think it transform the files into the new but i am not sure because it is hard to know for a man like me.
Hope it will work because me, personnaly, i will not try because i only use them for back up.
I provided the virus scans for you . next time do it yourself please.
Approved.
Quote Originally Posted by Janitor View Post
I provided the virus scans for you . next time do it yourself please.
Approved.
srry for correcting you but there has to be 2 virus scan like it says in the rules of the forum.
Quote Originally Posted by loko978 View Post
srry for correcting you but there has to be 2 virus scan like it says in the rules of the forum.
The file is 8 m , couldn't do 2 virus scans at the same time.

I checked the file and it's safe . And don't forget that I'm the one who uploaded the virus scans
Quote Originally Posted by Janitor View Post


The file is 8 m , couldn't do 2 virus scans at the same time.

I checked the file and it's safe . And don't forget that I'm the one who uploaded the virus scans

I know, but i though it was mandatory, and the post don't have a picture either which is obligatory like the rule says in the forum, that was the reason why my post got delete by Flengo.
Quote Originally Posted by loko978 View Post
I know, but i though it was mandatory, and the post don't have a picture either which is obligatory like the rule says in the forum, that was the reason why my post got delete by Flengo.
This is not a hack , therefore there is no need for him to post screenshots since he can't post ones except for the .RAR which is not really necessarily because everyone can see it.(Kinda saying post a screenshot of the notepad.exe when someone uploads it)
The 2 virus scans are mandatory ,but if a member can't upload 2 then 1 will be enough (with valid excuse such as a big file / vs site not working etc..)

Use your common sense
Quote Originally Posted by Janitor View Post


This is not a hack , therefore there is no need for him to post screenshots since he can't post ones except for the .RAR which is not really necessarily because everyone can see it.(Kinda saying post a screenshot of the notepad.exe when someone uploads it)
The 2 virus scans are mandatory ,but if a member can't upload 2 then 1 will be enough (with valid excuse such as a big file / vs site not working etc..)

Use your common sense
alright i got you
Still W8 For CCman32 UpDate its better.
Sir, which server do you play? aeria online or playpark online?
yeah for me worked 5 minuts after crash and dint whant to work anymore detected.
Quote Originally Posted by louisp14 View Post
I dont know if it help for the hack but i post this in case.
Their are the old xing files and my ava dont crash when i use them so...

I dont have any virusscan because i dont know how to use it but you can trust me.
If you whent to open the files click open whit notepad or notepad c++

please aprove fast.

xingcode (OLD).rar - Jotti's malware scanⓘ
Wait this won't act like a bypass, but it'll turn some detected hacks into "undetected"? is that it :3?
Why should this turn a hack form detected to undetected?!?!? This is useless! It doesnt matter you have the old XC files or the new ones! Xigncode will automaticly update and instantly install the new one before you even start ava...
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?