Silk Road

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Silk Road
Have any of you bought weed (or anything for that matter) from the Silk Road?

For those of you who don't know what the SR (Silk Road) is, it's basically an online black market where you can buy all sorts of drugs and other shit.

To access it you need a deep net browser ( I use Tor).

For me, the SR has a better bang for your buck than the local dealers here in aus. Not to mention the weed they are selling looks amazing.

So if you bought anything from the SR how was the service? Did your parcel make it?

Ps- I'm buying about 14 grams of weed and a San Pedro Cactus growing kit
i bought an ounce off the SR. everything went smooth.
Good luck buying anything from there now.
Quote Originally Posted by HurrLeDurr View Post
Good luck buying anything from there now.
Yeah I know. It got shut down D:
Quote Originally Posted by Embrace. View Post
Yeah I know. It got shut down D:
RIP in peace SR.
Never had an opportunity use it.
Quote Originally Posted by Azathth View Post
Never had an opportunity use it.
yeah neither sadly, I would have used it if i had bitcoins. Finding a place to buy bitcoins aint easy.
Quote Originally Posted by Embrace. View Post
yeah neither sadly, I would have used it if i had bitcoins. Finding a place to buy bitcoins aint easy.
It easier than you may think look around TorDir for a legit service might take a bit but it should find a legit one eventually...
I never got to use it
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?