WTBI have $500 PayPal! Offer me your BEST WoW Account!

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
I have $500 PayPal! Offer me your BEST WoW Account!
I have $500 paypal and looking to buy a WoW account. This account obviously needs to have gametime on it, and must be fully upgraded to MoP. Also have a few questions:

UPDATE:
MUST BE US!

1. I have all WoW games on disc up to Cata, so would I have to buy MoP or if the account is already upgraded to MoP is the digital download free?

Thanks!
Add me on skype: danielreinholdt11 and we'll discuss and i can tell you information/pics etc
Quote Originally Posted by wZ. Gali View Post
Add me on skype: danielreinholdt11 and we'll discuss and i can tell you information/pics etc
Added/10char
is molten WOW good?
and are u looking for anything else like steam games/gift cards?
Quote Originally Posted by RondaHonda View Post
is molten WOW good?
and are u looking for anything else like steam games/gift cards?
No, Retail WoW. No, sorry. I would only buy molten wow if it was a GM account.
Bump!/10char
add me on skype natho12345, i have 2 level 90 characters 1 hunter and warrior mage 85 dk 85 pala 85 rogue 85 druid 85 all chars above level 80 except priest but the account is on EU realms and has been inactive for the past 2 - 3 months so gear aint the best
Swagmasterx @ Bloodhoof - Community - World of Warcraftⓘ

make me a offer if your even interested i have around 300k gold on there along with 3 other 90's on dif realms
account never botted/Hacked would like $250 + Payment first i have around 3k+ Hours playtime "im a no lifer"
looking to spend the money on a new game ive been playing my skype is Phonix_Fire_Bird
Ive got a wow account since 2007.
110k Overall.
106 Mounts 2 rares: Zul'Gurub raptor and Big love Rocket (Im the only with it, on my server. I got it in 2009 or 2010)
It has EVERY single piece of hierloom.
10k Acheivement points.
I got full Marshall gear, for transmog (yellowbanna set)
Its on EU. And it has NEVER been banned, or suspended.
It also has an D3 Account with an Barbarian level 60:20 With 700Mil Worth of gear.

Just bid me, i do NOT aguire 500$ for the account

Has an warrior 300 days+ Gametime on that single char. 549 Ilvl.

Hunter 489 Ilvl.

Monk 518 Ilvl.

DK level 80
Warlock 85 BIS
Druid 87
Paladin 85
Shaman 73
Hunter 73
Warrior 40
Mage 32
Etc.

*EDIT*
Added other Chars!
you can buy mine for 15 bucks. add on skype to tell you details and yes its upgraded to MoP: WalkerGr (with caps)
Are you still looking for an account? Have an US account with 2 90's.
I'm sorry, just noticed it must be a US account. Good luck!
Add my skype so we can talk if ur still looking for 1 gotmoney.15
Add me on skype: SILKE.VDA
No Longer interested! Sorry guys I bought an Xbox One. You can closet this thread mods!
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?