My Setup. Anything that should be improved?

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
My Setup. Anything that should be improved?
AMD FX 6300 6 Core @3.6Ghz
8 Gb Cosair Vengance 1600mhz
ASUS M5A78L-M LX3
WD 750GB 7200RPM
Radeon HD 6670 1GB GDDR5
Turtlebeach Earforce Px21
Windows 7 Home Premium x64
Monitors:
HP L1906 19' 1280x1024
NEC Multisync LCD 2170NX 21' 1600x1200
Pics:


Rate me from 1-100
87/100
Get Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit, get Radeon HD 7970 instead of 6670 and get a new monitor ( a bigger one )
Quote Originally Posted by HeroicXPharaoh View Post
87/100
Get Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit, get Radeon HD 7970 instead of 6670 and get a new monitor ( a bigger one )
I like my monitors, and i can't really fit any bigger on my desk anyways.
For upgrading to 7970, i thought about it, but it was a bit expensive, i might do so when i build my next one
Quote Originally Posted by jo132 View Post
I like my monitors, and i can't really fit any bigger on my desk anyways.
For upgrading to 7970, i thought about it, but it was a bit expensive, i might do so when i build my next one
How much do you have for upgrades? I'm a big Graphics Card Head, and I could probably find a card 2X as good as your current for pretty cheap.
Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

How much do you have for upgrades? I'm a big Graphics Card Head, and I could probably find a card 2X as good as your current for pretty cheap.
Right now i got 157$ Saved up for pc stuff. Plan is: Saving for a year or two, then build a new one.
When i bought my current MOBO, i didn't notice until it came in the mail it only had one PCI-E slot, which kinda fucks me over.
When i reach about 800$ i am planning on buying new mobo and processor, sell the old ones, and then go for graphics
Move your printer and desktop to the floor, either get 2 bigger LED HD screens or one average LED HD screen, maybe a new keyboard(personal preference) and for your PC, you wanna upgrade your graphics, especially for next gen so I'd say something cheap but good would be a 2gb MSI GeForce GT640
Quote Originally Posted by Kleviso View Post
Move your printer and desktop to the floor, either get 2 bigger LED HD screens or one average LED HD screen, maybe a new keyboard(personal preference) and for your PC, you wanna upgrade your graphics, especially for next gen so I'd say something cheap but good would be a 2gb MSI GeForce GT640
One problem, my dad won't let my move the printer to the floor :|
Ah right unlucky bro
CPU, GPU and monitor(s)
UPDATE!
So i managed to lose my bag on the train, which contained my mouse and headset :|
New ones:
Astro A30 White Headset Wired
Logitech G500s
Quote Originally Posted by jo132 View Post
UPDATE!
So i managed to lose my bag on the train, which contained my mouse and headset :|
New ones:
Astro A30 White Headset Wired
Logitech G500s
That Blows!
I was thinks about getting A30's but my dad said if I get my foreign language grade to a B he will buy me A50s!
Quote Originally Posted by Coldfrye View Post
That Blows!
I was thinks about getting A30's but my dad said if I get my foreign language grade to a B he will buy me A50s!
nah, im kinda happy i lost it, means i get new ones after 3 years
Also, What language are you taking? I'm taking Spanish :O
Quote Originally Posted by jo132 View Post
nah, im kinda happy i lost it, means i get new ones after 3 years
Also, What language are you taking? I'm taking Spanish :O

Yeah, I am taking that also! I am in year 2. I am going to a different school so it's a different curriculum this year so it's so much harder for me!
You need a new monitor like yesterday. Find an LED HD 1080p for ~$100, or even less used on something like Craigslist/eBay/Amazon.
Then, get yourself a non-dustyass graphics card from this decade and call it a day
AAAND Someone was actually a nice person, and gave the bag to the train company, who gave it back to me :|
Why are people nice NOW? I wanted new ones
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?