SolvedCasino trick Minecraft

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Casino trick Minecraft
- Hello I just need help on a server where there is a plugin called Casino Slots, What we actually do is
change the right click button control to space bar so we can jan put something heavy on our spacebars to keep
the casino slot rolling even if we're afk


-I need a program or a mod that can help me do the job easier like it can help me open two Clients/Accounts at once and
make them roll in the casino for a while to DOUBLE up my Money =)

-HOPING TO FIND A GOOD ANSWER
Just use autoclicker...

*fp*
Just go into the control options and modify they keys as you need them:

After you set your keys, place a brick on your keyboard and go watch anime or something. An entire season should make you the richest person on the server.
I know, I use those things you do what I meant was,

How can I make a way to make Multiple Programs Use the same Command "Spacebar" so I can Run 2 to 3 Minecraft.exe and make the Same procedure to
make more money , to triple my earning from the casino
Quote Originally Posted by Dan31 View Post
I know, I use those things you do what I meant was,

How can I make a way to make Multiple Programs Use the same Command "Spacebar" so I can Run 2 to 3 Minecraft.exe and make the Same procedure to
make more money , to triple my earning from the casino
Simple solution: Change the keybindings on each minecraft window and place something heavy on each key.

Bad solution: Pester somebody who can make this to actually make this

Complex solution: Decompile minecraft and DIY
Quote Originally Posted by LordPankake View Post


Simple solution: Change the keybindings on each minecraft window and place something heavy on each key.

Bad solution: Pester somebody who can make this to actually make this

Complex solution: Decompile minecraft and DIY
Stupid solution: Super glue your keys in a downwards position and go watch all the Death Note, Rosario + Vampire, Elfen Lied, Soul Eater and Deadmans Wonderland episodes. you welcome
Quote Originally Posted by Wampwire View Post
Stupid solution: Super glue your keys in a downwards position and go watch all the Death Note, Rosario + Vampire, Elfen Lied, Soul Eater and Deadmans Wonderland episodes. you welcome
I found an easier way I found a very nice Client hack and ran minecraft along w/it I checked out the autoclicker and changed the settings to right autoclicker, so I managed to open 3-4 minecraft clients and make money at the casino while im watching TV and stuff =)
Quote Originally Posted by Dan31 View Post
Hello I just need help on a server where there is a plugin called Casino Slots
Whats the server ip?
Server IP: reconcraftserver.no-ip.org

see ya there
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us