ExclamationWhy is hacking CA so hard?

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Why is hacking CA so hard?
Well I'm just curios. I'm sorry for writing this when you expect to go on the site to look for hacks (like me). But I'm really curios. Why was CA easy to hack before? Like every month a pub hack would be released and that stopped in March I believe.


P.S. I have all I need to learn about C++ and programming but I'm too lazy to read all that shit.
Nexon sucks and tries very hard to patch hacks and stop us from using them
It gets patched...
Question: Why is CA so hard to hack
Answer: Nexon are giant wet pussys, and dont like people having fun, thats why.
*i recommend quoting that for all of your signatures*

well, warrock's pub hacks are sometimes almost twice as good as Combat Arms VIP hacks.
Nexon tries very hard to make their game as hard as possible to hacks. their goal is to make a fun game for legit players. have you ever tried playing WarRock Legit? after an hour, you find yourself on google searching for hacks.
nexon really tries to prevent this, because once there are a bunch of hackers, everybody starts to hack...
IT get patched. Nexon thinks they can stop us but they cant!
RISE AGAINST NEXON!
Quote Originally Posted by zackpkz View Post
IT get patched. Nexon thinks they can stop us but they cant!
RISE AGAINST NEXON!
I'd say they're doing a pretty decent job with every patch that comes out...our number of releases is dissipating.
The hacking community is currently taking a turn for the worst. GC, thegaysquad, and many more have had their CA hacking shut down by Nexon.
MPGH is obviously better, more resourceful, and has more loyal members, but I think it's only a metter of time...
lol nexon failz and will always fail becuase their lower than choobs there choods
cuz nexon is gay as fuck
cuz nexon are biatches and don't let us have some fun!
ive been making hacks for years can u beleve i hacked google
combat arms is soo easy to hack i got full control

ps. i can get codes for FBS CHEATS i help make their hacks fun lol give me vip then i hand over codes everyone on mpgh will get their hacks

for free!!!! vip first i paid for vip when dave was gone i demand 2 more months or i take u to cort
Quote Originally Posted by dugindog View Post
ive been making hacks for years can u beleve i hacked google
combat arms is soo easy to hack i got full control

ps. i can get codes for FBS CHEATS i help make their hacks fun lol give me vip then i hand over codes everyone on mpgh will get their hacks

for free!!!! vip first i paid for vip when dave was gone i demand 2 more months or i take u to cort
Dude.. No way you code for FPS. With that grammar you must be suking diks to make a living, not coding hacks.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?